SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 Season

SWSiouxMN

12 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

whos the guys between Geno and Baldwin?

Maybe it is just the picture, but Geno looks like maybe he got a little bigger. A little thicker in the neck, hopefully he bulked up a bit, because he was kind of scrawny last season.

Kid needs to take a big step forward this season. He was fun to watch last year, and I expect him to do big things at UND.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

looks like that....A  top 3 seed still a big plus as they get a bottom 6 seed off a 1st round game vs being a 4th seeded team playing a rested 5th seed

12 hours ago, hoops44 said:

looks like that....A  top 3 seed still a big plus as they get a bottom 6 seed off a 1st round game vs being a 4th seeded team playing a rested 5th seed

I get punishing the school a bit because the infractions weren't caught until late in the game.  However, I'm not a big fan of punishing the new coach.  I think NCAA penalties should be on the coach and follow them around.  Fine the coach X amount of dollars, ban them from coaching in NCAA for 10 years.  UNC is going to feel the affects of Hill for several years, yet Hill just needs to go out and find a nice D3 job to "get back on his feet."

5 hours ago, southpaw said:

I get punishing the school a bit because the infractions weren't caught until late in the game.  However, I'm not a big fan of punishing the new coach.  I think NCAA penalties should be on the coach and follow them around.  Fine the coach X amount of dollars, ban them from coaching in NCAA for 10 years.  UNC is going to feel the affects of Hill for several years, yet Hill just needs to go out and find a nice D3 job to "get back on his feet."

Not to mention 3 kids won't have scholarships now.  Such bs.  What did the guy actually do?