SiouxSports.com Forum

Siouxsports home page does not display

NDRPinLV

1 minute ago, NDRPinLV said:

For the past week or so,  the Siouxsports.com home page will not display on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6. It is just blank. I can get to the forum page, but not the home page.  Anyone else have or had this problem? 

Nope. And I have a S6, too.

44 minutes ago, NDRPinLV said:

For the past week or so,  the Siouxsports.com home page will not display on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6. It is just blank. I can get to the forum page, but not the home page.  Anyone else have or had this problem? 

Can you clear your browser cache? Odds are it loaded partially once, but now the phone is just serving up that body copy instead of fetching a new one.

1 hour ago, jimdahl said:

Can you clear your browser cache? Odds are it loaded partially once, but now the phone is just serving up that body copy instead of fetching a new one.

I tried that and still does not display.  

Thanks for the suggestion.  

I enjoy the website and will have to get it figured out.

17 hours ago, EAJsioux said:

Is anyone else having problems getting into the threads?  

If it just started in the last couple days, I would again suggest cache issues. There was a modest forum upgrade the other day, and while 99% of the time web browsers do just fine and request the new URLs, for some reason some hang on and keep trying to display the old one.