SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's on Friday - Bloomington MN Roll Call!

MafiaMan

Steve from the Bloomington Joe Senser's says that Friday afternoon's North Dakota vs Northeastern game will "definitely" be on a number of screens at the restaurant.  Who wants to paint the place green like the good old days?  

ROLL CALL!

• Upvote 3

I think the cut off has passed but next time you can "host a watch party."

http://www.undalumni.org/s/1652/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1652&gid=2&pgid=1492&cid=3357

Edit: noon wednesday is the cut off according to their twitter.

If you're looking to host a watch party for @UNDmhockey this weekend, register it with us by 12 p.m. Wednesday! http://UNDalumni.org/watch

6 hours ago, Cratter said:

I think the cut off has passed but next time you can "host a watch party."

http://www.undalumni.org/s/1652/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1652&gid=2&pgid=1492&cid=3357

Edit: noon wednesday is the cut off according to their twitter.

If you're looking to host a watch party for @UNDmhockey this weekend, register it with us by 12 p.m. Wednesday! http://UNDalumni.org/watch

What does hosting a watch party get you?  Well, besides the admiration of all your peers...:)

3 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

What does hosting a watch party get you?  Well, besides the admiration of all your peers...:)

Looking to host a UND watch party? It’s easy! You secure the location and we’ll provide you with marketing support to help bring in a crowd!

Just complete the form below at least 10 days before your anticipated event date and we’ll send an email to alums within your area, provide you with UND game-day swag, and market your event with a post on social media and a listing on our website calendar. 

We will be hosting a party at the Ultimate Sports Bar in Waite Park, MN (St. Cloud) starting at noon. Tom the owner is very supportive of UND, this is the place that Al Pearson's bus stops at when it makes it's annual trip to St. Cloud. The food is good, lots of smaller TV and a giant big screen that will have our game on it. Party starts at noon - it's gonna be a Good Friday. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CMSioux said:

We will be hosting a party at the Ultimate Sports Bar in Waite Park, MN (St. Cloud) starting at noon. Tom the owner is very supportive of UND, this is the place that Al Pearson's bus stops at when it makes it's annual trip to St. Cloud. The food is good, lots of smaller TV and a giant big screen that will have our game on it. Party starts at noon - it's gonna be a Good Friday. 

Good Friday-- well played sir!

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:55 PM, MafiaMan said:

Steve from the Bloomington Joe Senser's says that Friday afternoon's North Dakota vs Northeastern game will "definitely" be on a number of screens at the restaurant.  Who wants to paint the place green like the good old days?  

ROLL CALL!

Wife and I will be there

Wife and I are tentatively planning to be there.  I say tentatively, because that means getting out of bed early to drive down from Fargo (we're still going to the X for the regional this weekend).  If you thought Oxbow6 had to work hard to get his teenager up for brunch, trying to get my wife up is like dealing with that ^2!

5 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

Ugh,
I am annoyed that Vegas_Sioux and I didn't make it.  We finally made it into the cities at 6:30 tonight after originally being scheduled to arrive at 12:30.  Plus side, we did get to watch the game....just not where we wanted.

tumblr_n5hgppihhD1s9ab4to1_400.gif