SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures 2016 Edition

AZSIOUX

Just now, guygarcon said:

question.  does anyone know the accurate story as to why boeser de-committed at Wisconsin?.  was it stated in any articles?

Because they suck :D 

In all seriousness I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure but I'm sure there's plenty of speculation about not developing, state of the program etc.

42 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Because they suck :D 

In all seriousness I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure but I'm sure there's plenty of speculation about not developing, state of the program etc.

Have also heard rumors their coaches didn't do a great job of keeping in contact with guys and once they asked Boeser how his season was going with Burnsville and Boeser was playing in the USHL for Waterloo at the time.

1 hour ago, guygarcon said:

question.  does anyone know the accurate story as to why boeser de-committed at Wisconsin?.  was it stated in any articles?

Another rumor, but that the coaches forgot about Boeser at the airport when he came to visit or something. 

On 7/27/2016 at 8:10 AM, Ray77 said:

Because he wanted to win a National Championship.

9 hours ago, Goon said:

He wanted to play for  a program that had a chance to win, not finish near the bottom of the B1G. 

I'd guess his main motivation was that he thought UND would do a better and quicker job of getting him into the NHL.   He wants to win at every level, so of course he wanted to win a NC, but he has been very candid in saying his main goal is to get to the NHL and to be well prepared when he gets there. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:59 AM, stoneySIOUX said:

Again with the voices.... I read this line in the voice of Jack O'Callahan in Miracle.

"Why'dgew wanna play cawlidge hawkey?"

And one wonders how Wisco can have a such dumpster fire in HOCKEY ! The whole program has a combination of problems; it's from coaches, administration, B1G, students, some fans that think football and bouncy ball are all that count, and to the press.