SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

19 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Pats don't care what everyone else thinks.  They care about what they think.  I admire that!!

Well that is what I was thinking too......but having Miles Jack as the 12th ILB on the list....when he will likely go top 10 overall....that just seems strange that there is such a difference in evaluation.  However i know each team has certain types of players that fit their scheme the best etc......but I still thought that was a little odd.   I guess time will tell how productive each ends up being in a few years!   Patriots are obviously a successfull franchise......now if the Browns showed those same ratings.....well then I think we would question it even more :) 

55 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Miles Jack will be gone by the time the Pats pick.  Maybe that is a factor as well.

That could be, they could somehow be rating guys on some type of value scale as to how good they are compared to where the player is generally expected to get drafted at or something along those lines.   Sounds like there is plenty of debate about his knee....some good some bad, maybe their take is the knee is not good.  

9 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

6 teams in 8 years with 220 tackles to show for it. Good for him but I wouldn't best my chest.

A decade long career in the NFL is definitely something to beat your chest about, regardless of what the stats show.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

A decade long career in the NFL is definitely something to beat your chest about, regardless of what the stats show.

I wondered what "The Superstar" Mike Morris is doing since being booted from the "Power Trip Morning Show". Good to hear from you Mike. :D 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Coolio.  

I love this pattern you guys have over here. Backhanded insult to a decade long career, I state the obvious that everybody knows but are unwilling to admit anything a Bison player has done is impressive and it's met with...cool story bro.

Don't take backhanded, unnecessary shots and there won't be any reason for anyone to say anything. 

Coolio?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1