SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Big Sky Tourney

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, Dagger said:

They definitely know a lot more about Montana than UND.  They mentioned that normally  UND  doesn't turn the ball over a lot.    Did they even look at the team stat's for UND.  Not much game prep.

That woman commentator is horrible, repeats what the guy says and says what the shot clock is. 

Just now, Teeder11 said:

Just checked... She's a former Griz player who went on to play professionally in Europe for a time.

At least have one Griz person and one UND person doing the broadcast. Couldn't we have sent Pat Sweeney.:wink:

• Downvote 2

Lloyd with her 3rd and 4th fouls early in the third. They'll have to win this without much playing time from MIa. And I don't understand how fouls are called in the BSC. Maybe this is the way BB is called now everywhere, but it's a mystery to me.

7 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Female announcer conyinues to say "They are building something in North Dakota" obviously has no clue about the history, tradition and success of women's basketball at UND. 

Ditto, I thought the very exact same thing.

5 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

UND has a 51-37 lead over Montana after the 3rd quarter

One more to go! Finish!

If Mont was smart, considering they're down by double digits and less than a qtr to go. they would press us in the backcourt.  We don't handle it well.