SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (10-6) @ Montana (13-3) (3/3 8 PM)

SWSiouxMN

A historical weekend performance by Hooker led UND to a huge weekend sweep at home.  Now UND heads west to the Montanas, in what makes up a HUGE road trip. First up, a revenge game against the Griz.  UND had the Griz on the ropes, but couldn't close the deal.  Now, UND will be looking to establish a big road win and keep in the race for a 1st round BYE. The Griz are still fighting to get that 1 seed in case Weber stumbles twice (unlikely as that will be)

UND is 1-8 all time against the Griz since joining the Sky, and have yet to win in Montana. 

UND needs to once again shut down the Big German in the post and pressure the Griz guards.  Avants, Drick and Shanks need to step up to the challenge once again. Need to be very efficient on offense and others will need to step up other than Hooker.

Other Games:

ISU (10-6) @ EWU (10-6): Only meeting of the two teams, winner takes a huge step forward to that first round BYE

Weber (14-2) @ Idaho (10-6): Only meeting of the two teams. Weber win clinches #1, Idaho needs win to keep face in race for 1st round BYE

UNC (6-10) @ MSU (7-9): Cats can solidify 7 seed or fall into the UNC/PSU muck

SUU (3-13) @ SAC (4-12) : only meeting of the two teams. Winner takes a big step forward towards a 10 seed

NAU (3-13) @ PSU (6-10): only meeting of the two teams. PSU can take a step forwards towards a 7 seed, NAU trying to stay out of the basement

5 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Statement win on the road and Brian Jones don't go together very well. Let's hope that changes tonight.

Jonesy needs to prove himself and get a big road victory, hopefully they can a signature victory on the road( I've lost count on how many times I have said that before)

5 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Let's hope Q can blow up and score 40 on the Griz. We need to make a statement on the road and take the top guys down.

U r right, I think he will need a big game, but he needs to do what he has been doing lately and let the game come to him and not force anything

5 minutes ago, Kab said:

I see on egriz they were hoping we had to practice on their tennis court for payback

from their trip to grand forks 

I have never really liked their fanbase, or teams for that matter, I'm sure a lot of you would agree with me on that

2 hours ago, Kab said:

Fan base is saying them and Weber in title game and complaining how bad most teams are and will drag their seed down in the ncaa tourney

Shouldn't they make the dance first then bitch about seeding. Only one team gets a trip (unless you are in that multi bid Slummit League).

• Upvote 1