SiouxSports.com Forum

An Interview

The Sicatoka

I call your "?" and raise you a "WTF?"

Complaining about NDSU fans posting too much while at the same time continually trashing NDSU was bad enough.

Complaining about NDSU fans posting too much and then posting your own version of what you think NDSU fans would post if they did post... that's verging on the tragicomic.

Complaining about NDSU fans posting too much and then posting your own version of what you think NDSU fans would post if they did post... that's verging on the tragicomic.

Tony, I only have to read the posts on your board to know that Bison fans habitually accuse Thomas of lying. Do you deny that?

"With the development of facilities, staff and finances, we feel the University will be well-positioned to change levels of competition, if such a move would be in the best interests of Fighting Sioux athletics." - Roger Thomas

Where did he get that idea? Oh yeah, the Carr Report, Chaps & Co. so graciously paid for, and then ignored. :(;)

But tony, why analyze what RT says? You seem quite consistent in insisting that RT can't communicate.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?ac...highlite=thomas

So why then even bother analyzing what he says?

Obviously he can't communicate when he says:

"With the development of facilities, staff and finances, we feel the University will be well-positioned to change levels of competition, if such a move would be in the best interests of Fighting Sioux athletics."

The Sicatoka, do you have a point that you want me to address? If so, what is it?

I was trying to help you. I thought you might have forgotten that RT can't communicate (your own words). By reminding you of your opinion I was hoping to save you the time of analyzing what RT said. See, I'm here to help. :(

And tony, control what you can control. Why not treat others as you wish to be treated and clean up the anti-UND stuff in your house? Then you'll have a real point to drive home.

I have an idea - restart this thread, discuss what RT said, and leave NDSU the heck out of it.

I have a better idea. Truthfully answer my question and then I'll delete my post. The Bison fans who responded to it can delete theirs. Deal?

PCM, sorry, I usually try to respond to direct questions. No, I do not think that NDSU fans call Roger Thomas a liar.

The Sicatoka, yeah, I said Roger Thomas needed a translator. I still don't get your point. It sounds like you are equating "Listen guys, if you want me gone, stop trashing NDSU" to "Listen guys, you should delete all the anti-NDSU posts" and, in what passes for logic in Sicatoka-land, have concluded that I am being hypocritical. Well, for starters, you'd be wrong, those statements are not equivalent. I'd only be hypocritical if I asked you to stop posting replies to anti-UND posts on Bisonville. I'd never expect anybody to do that. Look at my post history, when NDSU is attacked, I haven't been replying in kind (unless you count my Grand Cities replacement idea). Finally, it doesn't offer any excuse for all the NDSU bashing. For example, if I say you are a bit slow and you respond by saying I'm a bit slow too, at best you've tried to deflect criticism; at worst, you've admitted you are indeed a bit slow.

Oh well, I shouldn't have replied to this thread at all. None of you were attacking NDSU in this thread, just complaining about NDSU fans. It would have been better had I never responded.

If you are truly interested in what Roger Thomas had to say, I think you really should start the thread over. I'm not interested so you can be assured that I won't intrude - as long as you leave NDSU out of it.