SiouxSports.com Forum

Why is NDSU still being discussed?

Tuk

I am still surprised at the amount of NDSU smack being tossed around on SiouxSports.com. I guess I don't watch this board as much as I had in the past due to the loss of the rivalry but I was bored today so I logged in and saw anit-NDSU this and thats all over the place. I thought our marriage of hatred was over??

I know a few of you will tell me its because of the trouble-making Bison fans coming on to poke around and cause some trouble, but I still read a lot of posts from UND fans saying the same thing over and over with little responses from Bison fans.

Thats all, just wondering if this may ever end...

I am still surprised at the amount of NDSU smack being tossed around on SiouxSports.com. I guess I don't watch this board as much as I had in the past due to the loss of the rivalry but I was bored today so I logged in and saw anit-NDSU this and thats all over the place. I thought our marriage of hatred was over??

I know a few of you will tell me its because of the trouble-making Bison fans coming on to poke around and cause some trouble, but I still read a lot of posts from UND fans saying the same thing over and over with little responses from Bison fans.

Thats all, just wondering if this may ever end...

That is a good point--I wish NDSU people would go back to there website and UND people would get off of NDSU's website and stay here. It's over and we can argue all we want now but there isn't a game to settle anything or answer any questions anymore so let's leave it alone!

Especially the administrators--Tony and Jim I believe. You lead the charge and I am sure the rest of the sheep will follow.

Especially the administrators--Tony and Jim I believe.  You lead the charge and I am sure the rest of the sheep will follow.

I've tried.

Feb. 29. -- Bison fans on this website

All of you who want to bicker about UND-NDSU fan relations on Bisonville should take it to email or back to Bisonville, the rest of us aren't interested. This petty name-calling and interpersonal bickering really isn't welcome on SiouxSports.com, from anyone.
Mar. 2 -- The NEW Rivals! (Screw NDSU!)

If anything, I've been surprised by the anti-NDSU obsession that seems to have dominated this forum this off-season.

Don't blame the Bison fans, these threads are almost universally being started by Sioux fans who just seem to want to rip on the Bison. I guess we can start locking all threads that venture into anti-NDSU smack and suspending posters who can't take the hint. Is that what people are really looking for? Believe me, nothing would make me happier than getting rid of the tired old smack, but this board is here for you.

I must say that I don't mind some differing opinions. I like to know about the new conference for the Bison and stuff. Though I guess I could live without it. It is getting really old just hearing the same smack back and forth.

I don't want some homogenized site (though I don't want USCHO either). I think it's great that posters like bigmgr and umdogz RESPECTFULLY post here. I love hearing what they think about Sioux sports (and others) from non-green tinted goggles.