SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

2 hours ago, iramurphy said:

They got a commitment from the stud TE for Crosy-Ironton

They offered Ott after they had that commitment.  He told them he appreciated the relationship he had built with the UND staff.  Believe Danno if you want but it's true.  Shocking to some.  

2 hours ago, MadScout03 said:

No, he wasn't listed as one.  Pure speculation here, but UND pegged him as a safety while Winona St tweeted about him at WR.  Maybe defense wasn't really where he wanted to play.  Who knows.

It was becoming a crowded safety class with Blubaugh and Shannon (the two kids from Colorado) penciled in to play there as well. Like you said, he probably thought he could see the field more at a different position somewhere else

1 hour ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

It was becoming a crowded safety class with Blubaugh and Shannon (the two kids from Colorado) penciled in to play there as well. Like you said, he probably thought he could see the field more at a different position somewhere else

I believe another safety received an offer today or yesterday.

Jo jo henderson

1 hour ago, Going48 said:

Is it just me or did the Josh Weichel video look like watching Michael Orr ??

He's huge, but I'd worry about a speedy LB on the edge rushing the QB. The footwork NEEDS work. Plus, whenever he had a chance, he dove on the guy he pancaked. I've seen refs call that holding.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, homer said:

I'd go check with one of your main local recruiting guru's on b'ville.  Like a good agent, he has said this absolutely was true and Ott did not give NDSU consideration because of fact that UND was on him early and the relationship they have. 

Was only talking about DE for Ott.  Didn't do as well as expected at camp for DE. 

47 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Was only talking about DE for Ott.  Didn't do as well as expected at camp for DE. 

Hahaha.  So you were denying NDSU ever offered when it was never discussed what position he was offered for.  You immediately shot down NDSU even offered.   You are one of the most insecure fans around.  Must suck to monitor fan boards daily.