SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Offer to Grant McDonald, from South Delta, British Columbia

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4516639/grant-mcdonald

Grant Mcdonald@grantmcd22 5m5 minutes ago

Extremely exited for the future. University of North Dakota just offered me my 3rd NCAA Div 1 scholarship!!

From watching the video on him, I think this is UND's next great inside linebacker if he commits. Great instincts and the patience to read plays before attacking. Has offers from Maine and Buffalo.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hawks_Win_Again said:

Tried to look up McKinney on hudl to watch him and it says he is from the class of 2016... Did he go to HS  this fall and didn't play or what? ...... confused.

He needed an extra semester to graduate. The dude has taken a heck of a road to get to where he is.

• Upvote 2

ESPN is reporting that N Illinois will replace Minnesota in the next 48 hrs in the Holiday Bowl if the Gopher players don't end their walk out.

The situation can be plenty bad for Minnesota, as they might have to start a team from scratch.  Student discipline is not the same as legal proceedings, especially for scholarship athletes.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:56 AM, UND-1 said:

The latest I am hearing on Mafe is he wants to play with his two teammates, Lofton and Campbell.  All three want to go to the same school, which is about the most short-sighted thing ever but so be it.  SDSU is the only school that offered all three of them so that is probably where they will all end up.   What happens when one flunks out or one hates it?  Then one of the others realizes they only came there because of their buddy and he is now leaving.  :silly:

Wonder if UND will offer the other two. Probably need OL at this point but all 3 are top 20 mn recruits with multiple offers. Guessing no if it hasn't happened already.

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

there were three kids at the bball game with gigli,,,tall lanky white kid with blond hair, a lanky black kid, and another white kid with a scraggly beard. i think they just happend to be near jordan bc i don't think any of them are d line recruits.

Andrew Zimmerman was also on campus.   Not sure on the other.