UND Fan

2017 UND Recruiting

1,550 posts in this topic

Not to be a pain (spoiler: I'm about to be), I'd like to see about five high-end offensive line recruit names show up. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside said:

Offer to Grant McDonald, from South Delta, British Columbia

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4516639/grant-mcdonald

Grant Mcdonald@grantmcd22 5m5 minutes ago

Extremely exited for the future. University of North Dakota just offered me my 3rd NCAA Div 1 scholarship!!

From watching the video on him, I think this is UND's next great inside linebacker if he commits. Great instincts and the patience to read plays before attacking. Has offers from Maine and Buffalo.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully geography comes into play for McDonald and having 7 BSC schools within 1000 miles of Delta.  Shorter trips for his family members on road games in comparison to Maine and Buffalo.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to look up McKinney on hudl to watch him and it says he is from the class of 2016... Did he go to HS  this fall and didn't play or what? ...... confused.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hawks_Win_Again said:

Tried to look up McKinney on hudl to watch him and it says he is from the class of 2016... Did he go to HS  this fall and didn't play or what? ...... confused.

He needed an extra semester to graduate. The dude has taken a heck of a road to get to where he is.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN is reporting that N Illinois will replace Minnesota in the next 48 hrs in the Holiday Bowl if the Gopher players don't end their walk out.

The situation can be plenty bad for Minnesota, as they might have to start a team from scratch.  Student discipline is not the same as legal proceedings, especially for scholarship athletes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2016 at 9:56 AM, UND-1 said:

The latest I am hearing on Mafe is he wants to play with his two teammates, Lofton and Campbell.  All three want to go to the same school, which is about the most short-sighted thing ever but so be it.  SDSU is the only school that offered all three of them so that is probably where they will all end up.   What happens when one flunks out or one hates it?  Then one of the others realizes they only came there because of their buddy and he is now leaving.  :silly:

Wonder if UND will offer the other two. Probably need OL at this point but all 3 are top 20 mn recruits with multiple offers. Guessing no if it hasn't happened already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nodakhoops said:

Wonder if UND will offer the other two. Probably need OL at this point but all 3 are top 20 mn recruits with multiple offers. Guessing no if it hasn't happened already.

Guessing there is a 0% chance of that.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UND recruiting on Twitter says we have an early Christmas present. A ballhawk recruit. Anyone know who it is?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shep said:

UND recruiting on Twitter says we have an early Christmas present. A ballhawk recruit. Anyone know who it is?

 

 

Not sure but Tamas Stewart was on campus so that could be a possibility.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there were three kids at the bball game with gigli,,,tall lanky white kid with blond hair, a lanky black kid, and another white kid with a scraggly beard. i think they just happend to be near jordan bc i don't think any of them are d line recruits.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hambone said:

Not sure but Tamas Stewart was on campus so that could be a possibility.

Hope it is tamas...great looking player on his hudl film. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

there were three kids at the bball game with gigli,,,tall lanky white kid with blond hair, a lanky black kid, and another white kid with a scraggly beard. i think they just happend to be near jordan bc i don't think any of them are d line recruits.

Andrew Zimmerman was also on campus.   Not sure on the other. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hambone said:

Andrew Zimmerman was also on campus.   Not sure on the other. 

just googled his pic too...looks like the tall lanky kid

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great getting all these players, but I'm really, really wanting to hear good news concering the OL. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Feff said:

Great getting all these players, but I'm really, really wanting to hear good news concering the OL. 

Don't we have quite a few OL with only Coe graduating. Do we not have the ideal number or are we looking for more talent?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now