SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

1 minute ago, Hambone said:

Just beat me to it - this guy has the potential to be very good as well.  Had offers from UNC and Air Force.

Yeah- when I saw the "offensive weapon" tweet from UND FB recruiting i was hoping it was him so I checked out Griebel's twitter & he had just posted his commitment. He had quite a few other offers too & Montana State was at his house last week (I believe his brother plays or did play there). 

This is a big commitment. 

10 hours ago, Westside said:

Yeah- when I saw the "offensive weapon" tweet from UND FB recruiting i was hoping it was him so I checked out Griebel's twitter & he had just posted his commitment. He had quite a few other offers too & Montana State was at his house last week (I believe his brother plays or did play there). 

This is a big commitment. 

Bobcat nation upset we are getting him

they say he will make us better

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Patience, my friend. They're coming.

This team also needs pure [D1] athleticism and they're getting it. 

Patience takes too long. ;):D

Offensive linemen are the guys who allow the other players to show what they can do; without a top-tier offensive line you are stymied. 

I asked this question earlier, but does anyone know the size of class we are looking at? There were only 14 Seniors on the roster (including Arnell / Georges), so you'd think this class would be on the smaller side. Right now there are 12 players committed, not including the 2 PWO's. How many more scholarships do they have to give?

12 hours ago, ND1 said:

Jack Pifer QB Fargo South -PWO

11 hours ago, Hambone said:

Thinking WR.

I can count 6 WRs on the roster and the best they will be in their careers is 'average' at the FCS level, perennial top 10 team.  Why would we add #7?  I say give him a few years at QB and see what happens.  (being average at a top FCS school is really good, but if we are going to compete for natty's need some pretty special players)

• Upvote 1