SiouxSports.com Forum

UND looks to bounce back vs. Waldorf

hoops44

I will always root for the team and the players.  I enjoy watching them and believe they are very talented.  

I have a hard time cheering for a coach who throws those same players under the bus.  

if the players who you claim to be speaking for agree with you about jones expect them to lose every game from this point on in order to expedite the firing of the coach who throws them under the bus

if the players who you claim to be speaking for agree with you about jones expect them to lose every game from this point on in order to expedite the firing of the coach who throws them under the bus

Hey, if the rally cry for the rest of the season is "win for Jones" than so be it.  I would expect them to be competitive from here on out.  The 40 point loss I saw on Saturday wasn't the best start.

Came across a couple tickets to tonight's game so I'm going to give it a go. I haven't been to a game since 13-14 season when Josh Schuler, Aaron Anderson, Jaron Nash, and  Troy Huff were playing. I'm assuming lots has changed and I know everyone's down on Jones, but who should I watch for tonight?

Came across a couple tickets to tonight's game so I'm going to give it a go. I haven't been to a game since 13-14 season when Josh Schuler, Aaron Anderson, Jaron Nash, and  Troy Huff were playing. I'm assuming lots has changed and I know everyone's down on Jones, but who should I watch for tonight?

Hooker, Geno, and Seales are the players to watch.

• Upvote 1

Quinton Hooker (21) - Reliable, very good

Geno Crandall (0) - Very talented, emotions can sometimes take him out of a game early

Cortez Seales (15) - Leftee, very good

• Upvote 1

It's okay no one in the state talks about our basketball program they talk about the other ND team, the one with a new coach having success. December 11th is going to be ugly.

But remember, there is some imaginary frontal boundary between Grand Forks and Fargo, and it's sooooo much warmer south of that line, so that is why we can never, ever expect to achieve similar levels of success in MBB. :silly::p

But remember, there is some imaginary frontal boundary between Grand Forks and Fargo, and it's sooooo much warmer south of that line, so that is why we can never, ever expect to achieve similar levels of success in MBB. :silly::p

Oh yeah that's right we are so tropical here in Fargo.

• Upvote 1