SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Nickname Documentary

Jonwiggle

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.facebook.com/events/430347180508629/

For those with facebook, check out this link. Bennett Brien meet and greet at the Alerus Center tomorrow, December 11th from 4-7. 

Go to www.fightingSiouxmovie.com for more information. 

The film maker of the movie will also be there to answer questions and show clips of his movie.

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Anyone know of any update regarding this? I haven't heard anything and the guy behind the documentary has not been responsive or available at all. 

I've been following up on this on twitter and tweeted at the Unauthorized handle but haven't found anyone that knows what the deal is.

You'd think after getting $50k+ there would be more updates on the status of production.

Maybe 'Jonwiggle' can provide an update?

7 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Oh thats right you only care about Fighting Hawks hockey, and not any other sports. Figures.

Oh Darell....I have no problem anymore with what has happened! But I do have a problem with you always having to poke the sleeping Bear! How about you just give it a rest?

That's what I care about..

Attention...Clean up aisle 4....thank you.;)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Oh Darell....I have no problem anymore with what has happened! But I do have a problem with you always having to poke the sleeping Bear! How about you just give it a rest?

Clean up aisle 4? What does that mean? 

11 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clean-up on aisle 4

1 hour ago, Goon said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name? Thought you were more professional then that?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean urban dictionary has the answer!

There are people on here that know what I meant saying that to darell, and I bet he does too...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name? Thought you were more professional then that?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean urban dictionary has the answer!

There are people on here that know what I meant saying that to darell, and I bet he does too...

Did, I miss something? Someone said cleanup in Isle four. I was just wondering if we wanted to go there. I didn't intend to be an ass. 

20 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name?

I got my screen name from my buddy Scott and Gord... We played on the same ball hockey team at BSU. No offensive talent, just there to move people around and rough people up. They me goon and it stuck. 

4 hours ago, Goon said:

Did, I miss something? Someone said cleanup in Isle four. I was just wondering if we wanted to go there. I didn't intend to be an ass. 

Don't know if I would call you an ass, but it sure was gross to post a link like that and it insinuates that I meant to say that in my comment! I guess.......that is being an ass! If I would have picked a number like 7, do you have a disgusting link for that also? 

15 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Don't know if I would call you an ass, but it sure was gross to post a link like that and it insinuates that I meant to say that in my comment! I guess.......that is being an ass! If I would have picked a number like 7, do you have a disgusting link for that also? 

My wife would agree with you at times. I am sorry, I meant nothing bad by this. And no, I am not going to post that one. 

• 3 weeks later...