SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ MSU Spartans - SUNDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

It sounds like one of the BIG refs was doing everything he could to give Sparty opportunities to score.

Not that I saw.  Some good, some bad calls each way.  Some makeup calls, which is "normal".

Homer announcers, didn't look like homer refs to me.

The CBS line is scoring and don't see that stopping with that talent overall but the team D overall is what makes it go. The goalies take shots but not many grade A's per game. Very solid team. Look forward to seeing tomek and his style as well. Great road sweep. Non conference domination last few years. Time to beat up a pioneer or two. Or wait is their logo a hawk?!? Ha 

Edited by AZSIOUX

There's only one positive to playing these Big Ten Pairwise Killing teams, and that is it gets UND ready to play in empty arenas for the regionals. 

Not going to happen.  With MN being the host at the X and not making the tourney, they will find a way to put UND there for the $$$$.  :)

• Upvote 2

Slightly off topic but did Berry end up taking the players to the Mich State/Penn State football game yesterday after all? I ask because there was talk of "maybe" them going. If they did, how in the world did the team manage to score that many tickets?!?! Certainly the football game was sold out right???

Slightly off topic but did Berry end up taking the players to the Mich State/Penn State football game yesterday after all? I ask because there was talk of "maybe" them going. If they did, how in the world did the team manage to score that many tickets?!?! Certainly the football game was sold out right???

there's always areas or tickets if needed for things like that within athletic departments for the most part. Could have been upper area or on field. They caught the first half from what i read.

Edited by AZSIOUX

Lucia will just makea rule that the Gophers are an auto bid every year.

sadly not a joke.

there is talk every year from those delusional gopher fans about how the big ten should have 2 auto bids and how even though the "Pairwise" says one thing, everybody knows and the coaches all know who the better teams are....

I kid you not this was the discussion on KFAN 

• Upvote 1

sadly not a joke.

there is talk every year from those delusional gopher fans about how the big ten should have 2 auto bids and how even though the "Pairwise" says one thing, everybody knows and the coaches all know who the better teams are....

I kid you not this was the discussion on KFAN 

Based on what?!?! I have to hear more about this. I used to listen to KFAN every day. Now it's just too hard to stomach, at times.