SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Youngstown State (Day #3 of FGCU Tourney)

SWSiouxMN

Even though this team is young, I can see where we are going to have a tough time defending down low.   Shanks still looks like he doesn't have control of his emotions.  I think the future  is still bright but I think it is going to be a season that is up and down  . I think I have backed off on how good I think  they will be this year.

Should be, but won't be. Remember, there are some people in our fan base that think Mussman got a raw deal. Jones will be allowed to finish his current contract and whomever takes over will have to clean up the mess. That's the Faison Way. :silly:

It is? I seem to remember Mussman getting bought out of the final year of his contract. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Accuracy optional, the siouxsports way. :silly:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It is? I seem to remember Mussman getting bought out of the final year of his contract. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Accuracy optional, the siouxsports way. :silly:

Faison left Mussman in place way too long. And he gave him that ill-advised extension after winning the "prestigious" Great West Football Conference Championship. The fact that Bubba has turned the program around much sooner than most of us ever dared to imagine does not change the fact that Faison was slow to pull the trigger. ???

Well, you did predict the next FB coach two years ago.

Wait, I thought Bubba was the coach. When did Kalen DeBoer take over? That's who he claimed multiple times was the new head coach.

we helped buyout mussman

we had a very strong voice at the table figuring out who to hire

What took you soon long to get the money then? That's the reason he wasn't let go a season sooner than he was. Oil prices were good then, shouldn't have been an issue.

Faison left Mussman in place way too long. And he gave him that ill-advised extension after winning the "prestigious" Great West Football Conference Championship. The fact that Bubba has turned the program around much sooner than most of us ever dared to imagine does not change the fact that Faison was slow to pull the trigger. ???

That's not what you said. You claimed that Faison lets coaches coach out their contract, which isn't the case, especially in the instance you specifically pointed out. I have no issue with being critical, but if you're going to throw stones, do it accurately.