SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoff Selection Show Thread

cowboys5xsbs

If that's the case I will be there next Saturday!

And your conference champs lost to the third place team in the big sky. Crazy world huh

And your favorite team managed 61 total yards against that same team with a healthy #1 QB. Crazy what happens when you face an actual defense huh?

Why wouldn't you want your path to go through NDSU. You guys are playing the best football in the FCS right now.Personally, I believe Northern Arizona should get in before UND. Same conference record and quite frankly, their win over Stephen F. Austin is better than a win over Wyoming. UND played a weak schedule in a weak conference. UNA played more of the top teams in the conference. No way the BSC should get more teams in than the MVFC. UND does not go 5-3 in the MVFC this year.

Northern Arizona has only 6 DI wins; obviously, they didn't win enough. They are inferior to UND. 

In addition to beating a FBS team (Wyoming is better than SFA; SFA is horrid this season), UND beat a seeded team in Portland State (9-2). Go through NAU's petty 6 DI win resume and tell me how that trumps 7 DI wins including an FCS seeded playoff team and an FBS team. 

You lost all credibility when you put Stephen F. Austin above Wyoming; Stephen F. Austin went only 4-7 this season. 

And your favorite team managed 61 total yards against that same team with a healthy #1 QB. Crazy what happens when you face an actual defense huh?

UND is full of starting freshmen and sophomores. Anyone who knows football knew they would improve, and they did. UND-NDSU would be completely different if they played again. Keep trying to troll because you are horrible at it.