SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

fargosioux

16 minutes ago, Siouxfull said:

I was just able to pick up 8 tickets no problem!!!

You're only able to buy up to 4 with your user code. Unless you used someone else's code and yours...

Anyone know which end Sioux shoot at twice? I had a choice of either end and I flipped a coin, just bought my 4!

Just now, bigskyvikes said:

You're only able to buy up to 4 with your user code. Unless you used someone else's code and yours...

Anyone know which end Sioux shoot at twice? I had a choice of either end and I flipped a coin, just bought my 4!

Assuming host school = home team, then 106-114 is that end.

2 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You can only sit behind one end.

2 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

My guess is that the end that has seating behind the net ...is where the home team shoots twice.

1 hour ago, siouxforcefans said:

I actually seek it out, LOL!  We'll be in 110, row DD for this game.  You and I offset each other well.

Cool....Is that good or bad? If the puck is by the net it is very exciting, but if not it seems all you can do to see is watch the screen. I'm not a fan of that when I have a choice. If it was the only tickets available I would take them though..

This game is on my birthday. I was hoping to snag a couple tickets via the general sale in February, but it's not sounding good. I guess I'll have wait and see if people's plans change within the next year and a half, and they have tickets to unload.

I do find it odd that tickets are on sale so early, especially when most airlines won't let you book flights until later this year (normally 11 months out).