SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

fargosioux

16 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

Does UND, as the apparent "host" school for this game, get access to a larger percentage of seats available to the Champions Club members than Minnesota will get?

I think both schools will get equal numbers,  with any of those not sold available to anyone.  Would guess champions club tickets will all be sold to cc members.  Possibly that will not happen with the mn allocation

1 hour ago, SJHovey said:

Man, I came to this thread to see if I could learn anything about the Vegas game and all I see is the thread inching towards a reprise of the old "Fire Hak!" threads.

Here is the question that I'm trying to find the answer to regarding the Vegas game.  Apparently tickets go on sale to the general public next February 10.  I also saw that the Champions Club members are going to get first shot at some seats allocated to North Dakota.  I think they have the month from January 9 through February 9 to make those purchases.  In the same press release I think it said that a "limited" number of seats will be given to the U of M for its fans as well.  Does UND, as the apparent "host" school for this game, get access to a larger percentage of seats available to the Champions Club members than Minnesota will get?

UND gets a larger allotment (by a big amount if I remember correctly) due to being the host school. It is doubtful there is a separate "Champions Club" allotment, they will just have presale access first. Once they go on sale to the general public, then whatever is left is fair game. In general, the process (outside of the arena being split in half) should end up being about the same as it was for the MSG game though I think they were still working out the final details with whoever the ticket vendor will be.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the detailed information for the NDCC Exclusive Pre-Sale:

GROUP  PRE-SALE DATES TICKET LIMIT & PRICE 
NDCC Members: Rankings #1-#100 Tickets are guaranteed for purchase from January 9 through January 13. Members can purchase from the best available open seats. The earlier you purchase during the pre-sale, the higher likelihood you will get the best seats. Pre-sale starts at 12:00 pm (noon) CST on Monday, January 9, 2017 and ends at 5:00 pm CST on Friday, January 13, 2017. Accounts will be locked out of the pre-sale at 5:00 pm CST on January 13 and you won't be able to purchase PRE-SALE tickets during future phases of the PRE-SALE.  The ticket limit per account is eight (8). The ticket price is $79, plus applicable ticketing fees.
NDCC Members: Rankings #101-#400 Tickets are guaranteed for purchase from January 16 through January 20. Members can purchase from the best available open seats. The earlier you purchase during the pre-sale, the higher likelihood you will get the best seats. Pre-sale starts at 12:00 pm (noon) CST on Monday, January 16, 2017 and ends at 5:00 pm CST on Friday, January 20, 2017. Accounts will be locked out of the pre-sale at 5:00 pm CST on January 20 and you won't be able to purchase PRE-SALE tickets during future phases of the PRE-SALE. The ticket limit per account is six (6). The ticket price is $79, plus applicable ticketing fees.
NDCC Members: Rankings #401-#800 Tickets are guaranteed for purchase from January 23 through January 27. Members can purchase from the best available open seats. The earlier you purchase during the pre-sale, the higher likelihood you will get the best seats. Pre-sale starts at 12:00 pm (noon) CST on Monday, January 23, 2017 and ends at 5:00 pm CST on Friday, January 27, 2017. Accounts will be locked out of the pre-sale at 5:00 pm CST on January 27 and you won't be able to purchase PRE-SALE tickets during future phases of the PRE-SALE. The ticket limit per account is four (4). The ticket price is $79, plus applicable ticketing fees.
NDCC Members: Rankings #801+ Once the first 800 NDCC accounts have had an opportunity to purchase seats, the balance of the ticket inventory allotted to the NDCC will be made available to remaining NDCC members from January 30 through February 9. These tickets will be sold on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis and tickets are not guaranteed. You will need to purchase your tickets as close to the start of this sale as possible in order to give yourself the best chance to get seats. Start is at 12:00 pm (noon) CST on Monday, January 30, 2017 and end is at 5:00 pm CST on Thursday, February 9, 2017. Accounts will be locked out of the PRE-SALE at 5:00 pm CST on February 9. The ticket limit per account is four (4). The ticket price is $79, plus applicable ticketing fees.

Priority Points: Questions about priority points and all NDCC matters should be directed to Champions Club Associated Director Val Sussex at 701.777.4078 or vals@UNDfoundation.org.

UND Alumni Association Foundation
3501 University Ave Stop 8157, Grand Fork, ND 58202
Phone: 701-777-2611 | 1-800-543-8764

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

January 1st = more smoke in Nevada  http://www.weednews.co/marijuana-is-officially-legal-in-nevada/ 

But it still requires you to "have a guy".  It's nice to be able to purchase specific quality and quantities with stores.  Make sure to tip the cleaning staff at the hotel with any leftovers. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

But it still requires you to "have a guy".  It's nice to be able to purchase specific quality and quantities with stores.  Make sure to tip the cleaning staff at the hotel with any leftovers. 

I hear it's often cheaper "to have a guy."

• 2 weeks later...