SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

fargosioux

4 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

CBS Sports Network must’ve passed on it then? This will piss off a lot of Minnesota fans lol. 

CBS sports doesn’t start broadcasting college hockey until after football. Based on the previous contracts with the conference. Nothing before the end of the first week of Jan. 

7 hours ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

CBS sports doesn’t start broadcasting college hockey until after football. Based on the previous contracts with the conference. Nothing before the end of the first week of Jan. 

They did the game against BC in NYC. And that was in December. They can deviate if they want to. If the NCHC was involved like they were with the NYC game this game would be on CBS. 

Hopefully it will be streamed on NCHC TV. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 3:34 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

For those really looking to get their hockey fix in Vegas the weekend of this game, the Golden Knights play the Lightning in a Friday afternoon game at 3pm on October 26th and the Senators in a Sunday early evening game at 5pm on October 28th.  

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/schedule/2018-10-01/PT

Thanks for this! My group will definitely try to get tickets for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dden3 said:

I have listed for sale on Ticketmaster 4 tickets for the game.  Unable to go.

So, did you at least consider putting them up here for roughly what you paid? Why not put them in the hands of a (grateful) Sioux fan and celebrate not generating even more fees for TicketBastard?

Sioux fans profiting off of other Sioux fans is kind of gross (hence the awesome community rules on this site).  Sioux fans enabling TM to collect even more $$$ by handling the resale is a crime.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

There's a story in today's Herald about MIDCO televising the ND vs. MN game in Vegas, plus plans to televise the away series at Duluth and Omaha.

Anyone know if MIDCO or UND will do any viewing parties in Las Vegas for those that travel or live in LV but are unable to secure tickets?

• 3 weeks later...

UND and Goofer Fans:  There will be a viewing party of for the UND vs UofM game in LV.  See below.   Also announced on facebook. 

Might be worth the trip to LV even without ticket in hand?

Here is info on tailgate party:  https://undalumni.org/HOFPregame

Hi Robert,

Yes, the game will be broadcast out in the tailgate area of the arena on large screens for those without tickets. 

(From Brooke Conlin UND Alumni Assoc) 

To: webmaster <webmaster@undalumni.net>
Subject: Hall of Fame Hockey Game in Las Vegas Tailgate Party

Do you know if the UND vs MN hockey game will be broadcast on the televisions at the tailgate party?

Thank you,

Robert

I think there will be quite a few tickets that come up for sale.  Champions club members have been given the chance to buy additional tickets, and we picked up six more to go with the six we had.  If I were the people on StubHub, I'd be looking to score about $200/ticket for mine, and be happy I got it.