SiouxSports.com Forum

Victory Sports

Frank Ricard

Well I do know that they advertise MSU hockey on their website victorysports.com, but was unable to actually find any scheduled games. I was able to see that Victory is showing the CC vs SCSU games this weekend.

I also like the fact that they broadcast regional HS games like:

January 29, 2004 Grand Forks Central vs. Red River, Boys basketball

Well I do know that they advertise MSU hockey on their website victorysports.com, but was unable to actually find any scheduled games. I was able to see that Victory is showing the CC vs SCSU games this weekend.

I also like the fact that they broadcast regional HS games like:

January 29, 2004 Grand Forks Central vs. Red River, Boys basketball

I don't know about anyone else but I would pay an extra 2.20 a month to get Victory Sports. I suppose that MIDCO will pick it up if the Twins end up staying on Victory Sports. I haven't heard anything on this though.

I expressed my interest in Victory Sports to Midco in an email and received a response that said they would take my suggestion into consideration.

Baseball season is right around the corner so they had better start thinking about what they are going to do.

I wonder if they filed your suggestion in the circular file 13? I guess we better start our NCAA hockey email campaign soon or we will be left out in the cold with out any NCAA hockey coverage.

I wonder if they filed your suggestion in the circular file 13? I guess we better start our NCAA hockey email campaign soon or we will be left out in the cold with out any NCAA hockey coverage.

mccomm@midco.net

I'm thinking Sioux fans are going to have to flood them with some emails.