SiouxSports.com Forum

We can make this Roughriders vrs. Fighting Hawks

NDinCO

If the Nodak camp (and SunDogs and North Stars too!) would rally around RR, I think RR would prevail over FH.

I know they may not like that, and may ask why can't RR people back NoDaks. And the answer is RR was 2nd, Nodak was 3rd.

The RR and Nodak camps think alike. They both want a nickname with SOME imagination, uniqueness and flair, and cringe at ending up with a nickname completely, utterly BORING and totally FORGETFUL.

So I am respectfully asking, pleading, begging the Nodak camp (and others!) to please back RR.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If the Nodak camp (and SunDogs and North Stars too!) would rally around RR, I think RR would prevail over FH.

I know they may not like that, and may ask why can't RR people back NoDaks. And the answer is RR was 2nd, Nodak was 3rd.

The RR and Nodak camps think alike. They both want a nickname with SOME imagination, uniqueness and flair, and cringe at ending up with a nickname completely, utterly BORING and totally FORGETFUL.

So I am respectfully asking, pleading, begging the Nodak camp (and others!) to please back RR.

There was a 1% difference.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than vote RR. 

• Upvote 4

How should I vote then if Roughriders was my 4th choice of the remaining 5 and not in my top 10 before the cut to 5?

Thanks in advance!

The RR and Nodak camps think alike. They both want a nickname with SOME imagination, uniqueness and flair, and cringe.

I agree... Nodaks definitely has the cringe quality

Edited by iluvdebbies
  • Upvote 1

God I wish this were all over.

Just crap after crap after crap.

Is anyone really going to change their vote at this point? Just vote and be done, please.

if the nodak camp would man up and admit their choice came in 3rd and should be out of the running and vote RR this will be done forever....fighting hawks definetly and nodaks maybe would come under scrutiny and potential change in the next 10 years....

• Downvote 2

if the nodak camp would man up and admit their choice came in 3rd and should be out of the running and vote RR this will be done forever....fighting hawks definetly and nodaks maybe would come under scrutiny and potential change in the next 10 years....

Go Nodaks!

• Upvote 1

I have no problem admitting my choice came in third. If Kelley would have allowed only 2 names on the ballot, I would have chosen one of those 2. Since he is allowing 3, I will "man up" and choose the name I want Nodaks! I wouldn't be surprised if none of these names lasts. This process is doing nothing but dividing the fan base!

• Upvote 2

I have no problem admitting my choice came in third. If Kelley would have allowed only 2 names on the ballot, I would have chosen one of those 2. Since he is allowing 3, I will "man up" and choose the name I want Nodaks! I wouldn't be surprised if none of these names lasts. This process is doing nothing but dividing the fan base!

and Boom goes the dynamite