SiouxSports.com Forum

And then there were three....

Teeder11

My point was the lack of participation and the closeness of the 2 vs. 3 vote and I was predicting why Kelley did that.  Please look at the just added justification and see that I am right in my prediction.  I do not want participation, just a real majority vote to win.  Please stop degrading people, especially if they are right in their prediction.

spoken like someone that would award two 1st place trophies for a soccer match where the "WINNER" only won by one goal....

Edited by SIOUXFAN97

I have talked to people that work for UND pushing for FH, so maybe that's where it came from?

Of course...it is the safest, laziest, PC pick available that requires no thought process whatsoever.... again we are talking about those working in academia pushing for this.

2 of the 3 I could live with.....FH isn't one of them.

So now the "Nodaks" folks are bitching because the rules were changed to INCLUDE their choice in a run-off vote?

Unbelievable.

the Nodaks folks aren't "bitching".   I'd like the process open, honest, and not change the rules midstream.   We're going to try and unite under whatever name is ultimately chosen.  This change will just result in more frustration.   Because of the change in process, when either Roughriders or Fighting Hawks wins, the other side is going to say their choice lost because votes for Nodaks took votes from their choice, and should have never been included in the runoff vote.     capisce?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

spoken like someone that would award two 1st place trophies for a soccer match where the "WINNER" only won by one goal....

You really do not get it do you.  I was predicting what Kelley would say why he did this.  Please take your sarcasm elsewhere.  I am the probably the most against "participation" awards as you can get.  My comments were about how pathetic president Kelley was in this and my prediction was correct.  Please attack someone else.

• Upvote 1

Of course...it is the safest, laziest, PC pick available that requires no thought process whatsoever.... again we are talking about those working in academia pushing for this.

2 of the 3 I could live with.....FH isn't one of them.

It was/is the students pushing FH not the administration nor the faculty.  

• Upvote 1

It was/is the students pushing FH not the administration nor the faculty.  

Whatever........I got buddies whose kids go to UND. To a kid they all have very few students they know like FH.

Heck my daughter in HS who is considering UND hates FH too