SiouxSports.com Forum

Glitchy typing

bigskyvikes

I heard others say they had the same problems a while back, but no complaints lately. I still experience this problem. The other night it was like it was all repaired, but I still had the same issues that next morning. When typing it will fill in the word for me and write it with double letters or double the entire word. When I switch my keyboard to show exclamation, question marks, etc..it switches back on its own before I select.

If I mis-typed anything and went back to correct it, it becomes a mess, my keyboard flickers back and forth, letters just start filling in, it sometimes makes a small paragraph of just any letters?

I use my phone 97% of the time, and its an Android. Not sure what this means, but i use the "non-responsive" version, it used to say mobile version. Any suggestions? Is it just me?

Thanks Jim

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Any ideas when this (software) update is getting an update?

There's been a significant update to the editor available for a few weeks, but I'm always hesitant to jump on the first release. Will probably switch to it over the Christmas break, by which time it will probably be on the 3rd or 4th iteration.

• Upvote 1

I have significant problems when posting from my phone.  I receive an error message stating something along the lines of "must enter in all fields".  Even though everything is correctly entered.  It is hit or miss.  Sometimes I can post other times I cannot.

• 2 weeks later...

There's been a significant update to the editor available for a few weeks, but I'm always hesitant to jump on the first release. Will probably switch to it over the Christmas break, by which time it will probably be on the 3rd or 4th iteration.

I only ask because I've also experienced  "glitchy typing" on a phone. Real annoying. But its "rareish" . And after a few deleting and retyping it sometimes works fine.

Does anyone else have the "Default Zoom Percentage (100%)" not fit the width of this webpage on Chrome Browser?

Edited by Cratter

I only ask because I've also experienced  "glitchy typing" on a phone. Real annoying. But its "rareish" . And after a few deleting and retyping it sometimes works fine.

Does anyone else have the "Default Zoom Percentage (100%)" not fit the width of this webpage on Chrome Browser?

I'll definitely get the update on here sometime during the break. Lots of changes to the editor, so hopefully more problems go away than are caused :)

Is your zoom issue all the time, or just sometimes? I see it happen sometimes when someone has embedded non-responsive content (e.g. a large image).