Nickname Vote: Exit Poll  

241 members have voted

1. 1. What name did you vote for?

• Fighting Hawks
    • North Stars
    • Sundogs
    • Nodaks
    • Roughriders

Just curious--did anybody else besides me receive the e-mail from the alumni association last week indicating that they would receive another e-mail with voting instructions within the next few days, and then not receive the second e-mail? And yes, I did check my spam folder, also.

Just curious--did anybody else besides me receive the e-mail from the alumni association last week indicating that they would receive another e-mail with voting instructions within the next few days, and then not receive the second e-mail? And yes, I did check my spam folder, also.

You should've received an email from Qualtrics with a link to the vote.

That's surprising - I think it was only a couple days until I got my Qualtrics email.

And I voted for Roughriders.  I feel that is the only name that makes sense with what's left.  

• Upvote 1