SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

On 1/15/2017 at 9:25 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Getting Staal and him playing like a true #1 centerman has been the key. That allowed Mikko to move into the # 2 centerman role which is his sweet spot.

Totally agree. 

The Wild are the only team this season to yet pull their goalie during a game because he's getting lit up. Pretty incredible. 

14 minutes ago, sioux rube said:
Wild are 12-0-2 in last 14 road games. A franchise record. Try to continue that streak tonight in Calgary

They looked really solid last night in EDM coming out of the All-Star break.

I have felt unlucky lately in sports (Brady's comeback) like I don't want to be a fan so they can continue to do well - I don't really believe crap like that but ? ? ? If I watch live & they start losing I guess I could blame Dave K like everyone else ¿ ¿ ¿ :blink: :p :cool:

52 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Last night's game was nerve-racking.  Taking that early 3 goal lead, while being outshot, then watching a couple find the net...  Good thing Dub was able to lock it down! 

I wonder if we see Kemper tonight vs. Chicago?  Back-to-back with a few travel hours in between could be tough for any goalie.

Kuemper will start tonight.

Big game tonight, after getting "Leclerc'd" on Tuesday by the Ducks.  Plus, it's always fun to play beat Dallas.

Wife and I made a mid-week call and are headed to the X for Saturday's game against Nashville.  This will be the first Wild game we've attended in 2 years NOT against the Blackhawks - hope MN kicks Pred butt ;)

29 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

The Arizona Coyotes have dealt forward Martin Hanzal to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for first and second round draft picks, plus a conditional pick, reports Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman.

Wild got White too, that 4th rounder will end up being a 2nd rounder.