SiouxSports.com Forum

Johnboynd7

JohnboyND7

Welcome to the Greater Grand Forks community. I have lived here for 38 of my 41 years and I think you will grow to love it.

I've spent a fair bit of time here ssince I was in college. Had several friends go here. I always enjoyed myself. I like the size. Doesn't take me forever to get around. 

Lakes is not okay in person. There is a reason his own fan base can't stand him!

my only interaction with him went well. I was taking part in a halftime contest and he held my stuff for me.

Your attire will determine whether you get one of my tickets or one way up in the corner.

Get Hambone going on the beer.

My past trip to the Alerus a couple years back I wore a light green shirt reading "North Dakota : we are almost a perfect parallelogram.". I would likely go that route again.

Hambone. Me and VMeister want beer. Please oblige.

Lakes is not okay in person. There is a reason his own fan base can't stand him!

Lakes is the biggest pile of poo on the interwebs. Not even close.

Looks like johnyboy has turned his back on his alma mater. Not surprising.

Edited by Rory
  • Upvote 1

my only interaction with him went well. I was taking part in a halftime contest and he held my stuff for me.

My past trip to the Alerus a couple years back I wore a light green shirt reading "North Dakota : we are almost a perfect parallelogram.". I would likely go that route again.

Hambone. Me and VMeister want beer. Please oblige.

Unfortunately Hambone will not be in Grand Forks until maybe the November 14th tilt, if even that.  But the next time I am.......