SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Dec. 3rd 2016. Madison Square Garden

AZSIOUX

49 minutes ago, Todd Nelson said:

Waiting on airfare for now as I think it will drop even further as the first week of December is a remarkably SLOW time for the airlines.  Hotel is a heck of a deal however as normal rates in NYC go through the roof.  

Wait until a week out and bid your hotel rooms on Priceline.  I do that often when I go to NYC and always have great results.  Last summer I got a 4 star hotel on Lexington Ave. for $130 a night....that's a steal.

6 hours ago, jdlooney said:

Wait until a week out and bid your hotel rooms on Priceline.  I do that often when I go to NYC and always have great results.  Last summer I got a 4 star hotel on Lexington Ave. for $130 a night....that's a steal.

Probably true for that week in Dec.  I stayed in NYC for 6 days this past December for $250 a night in Times Square.  By the time we got there the cheapest in the city was over $500 for places my wife would stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Can champion club members pass their code off to another fan?  My father really wants to go and is prepared to buy tickets but would like to get in on the pre-sale (not a CC member).  Well, if the can and it's considered kosher to do so, I would love a code for him if some champion club member knows he isn't going to use it.

17 minutes ago, willythekid said:

Can champion club members pass their code off to another fan?  My father really wants to go and is prepared to buy tickets but would like to get in on the pre-sale (not a CC member).  Well, if the can and it's considered kosher to do so, I would love a code for him if some champion club member knows he isn't going to use it.

Code is CHSUND

Just got two tickets in sec 104 row 14. This is Kate's and my honeymoon. Man, I'm lucky to have such a cool fiancé! She was never a big hockey fan let alone UND fan and she's always way cool about taking hockey trips! And she enthusiastically cheers for UND even though she's a CC Tiger! 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SiouxperDave said:

Yep...I did check that out already.  My brother lives in Hoboken, NJ so accommodations are set, tix are set, now just need airfare.

I'm also heading out for the UND Vs.Stoney Brook football game to kick off the 2016 season.  Looking forward to both trips!

EDIT:  You can also use this link to get a better idea of the view from your section.  Can't get the exact seat, but pretty close.

http://rangers.io-media.com/web/index.html#

7 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Yep...I did check that out already.  My brother lives in Hoboken, NJ so accommodations are set, tix are set, now just need airfare.

I'm also heading out for the UND Vs.Stoney Brook football game to kick off the 2016 season.  Looking forward to both trips!

EDIT:  You can also use this link to get a better idea of the view from your section.  Can't get the exact seat, but pretty close.

http://rangers.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Thanks for the link.

Which airport do you recommend for those of us staying at the Wyndham by MSG?

11 minutes ago, SiouxperDave said:

CHSBC works.

I've tried both that and BCHOCKEY.  Still can't get decent seats in 112 or close to that.  I understand putting UND fans on their bench side but doesn't everyone want to sit on the end where they attack twice?