SiouxSports.com Forum

NoiseInsideMyHead

I really have no clue what the best part of this is.  So much to choose from, in no particular order:

1. Continued complete lack of understanding of trademark law on top of admitting he's doing it for the sole purpose trying to (unsuccessfully) impede UND's process
  2. Use of old stationary that is 25 years old
  3. Picture of bison that is apparently struggling with something
  4. Signed as N.D.S.U. Grad
  5. "Roughriders Sports Team"
  6. Spells President Kelley's name wrong
  7. Equates a 71 year man retiring as "fleeing"
  8. Signs name with nickname

HawkHaakenson09282015a.jpg?itok=JUKqbTsu

The fix is in!  Sundogs it is!!!!  :0

I really have no clue what the best part of this is.  So much to choose from, in no particular order:

1. Continued complete lack of understanding of trademark law on top of admitting he's doing it for the sole purpose trying to (unsuccessfully) impede UND's process
  2. Use of old stationary that is 25 years old

I have an autograph from Andre Dawson that is signed nearly the same way.  Andre Dawson "the Hawk".

2. Use of old stationary that is 25 years old (though manually updated to clarify that he is the former mayor, not the current one)

Does this guy know that he doesn't own the North Stars?

2. Use of old stationary that is 25 years old (though manually updated to clarify that he is the former mayor, not the current one)

Just got some weird looks in my office because I laughed so hard at this post. Terrific!

I'm register for the trade name "Hawk" in the former mayoral nickname sector.

You'd think that this would be the one guy who would be all in on Fighting Hawks.

He should have just saved his money on the trademark filings and bought new letterhead.

I think no matter what nickname(or lack thereof) you do want, this guy is a clown and should be laughed at mercilessly.

I am not so sure. It sounds like a guy that might be in the early stages of dementia. This doesn't make sense. 

I am not so sure. It sounds like a guy that might be in the early stages of dementia. This doesn't make sense. 

this is exactly what I was going to post until I read all the other replies and saw you had already said it. 

does this guy have any family around looking after him?    his bizarre antics definitely sound like dementia to me.  or maybe it's just the ndsu degree talking.

this is exactly what I was going to post until I read all the other replies and saw you had already said it. 

does this guy have any family around looking after him?    his bizarre antics definitely sound like dementia to me.  or maybe it's just the ndsu degree talking.

I think this is kind of serious. It's like he's lost it. Very bizarre indeed. 

Anyone remember Gene Schneiweiss?    A local GF nut from 20 years ago that used to try to OWN local issues like this with hand written crazy rantings.   HAWK'S advantage is he had leftover cheap stationery from his minor mayor stint in the 1980's that included a constipated (WHAT ELSE) bottom shaved bison (grrr) from 25 years ago with "former" handwritten in to the sig to ADD to his credibility - and it TOTALLY DOES! - NOT!!!!:-p

Rocky Hager is SO JEALOUS now!!!!

He (AND HAWK) will FIGHT YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!!!!!!

ps - the under sig addition of

NDSU GRAD is PRICELESS!!!!!!

Thanks MARLON - what a moron

Do you mean "stationary" as in not movable or "stationery" as in paper?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1