SiouxSports.com Forum

WTB Hockey Parking Pass

Siouxfull

• 3 weeks later...

So ... you're thinking someone's going to make a Coaches Club level donation ($1350) and then sell the prime perk of that club level (parking) to you for less than 1/3 the price they paid. 

In fairness to OP, there are probably lots of STH who end up pre-partying/dining/carpooling with their STH friends to games and have no (or diminished) need for individual parking.

So ... you're thinking someone's going to make a Coaches Club level donation ($1350) and then sell the prime perk of that club level (parking) to you for less than 1/3 the price they paid. 

I have found one every year for the last 7 season no problem and never paid over $150. There are more perks to the Coaches club than a parking pass.  But thanks for your input.

Not sure what the waiting list is for season tickets at this point but you can't give a donation for the Coach's Club and get 4 lower bowl tickets.  You would however still get your parking pass.  I believe there was something like 16 season tickets that were not renewed this year so getting lower bowl tickets is not an easy task.

Find a someone with a Suite.

Hello,

There have been a few inquiries about additional parking passes for suites.  Each suite is given one parking pass per four seats in their suite. As a premium seat holder you also have the opportunity to purchase a parking pass for the UND Wellness lot for all Men’s home hockey games at a cost of $225, for the season.  The parking passes for the UND Wellness lot are game specific, they are actually a parking ticket  valid for each UND Men’s home hockey game, verses a hang tag.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to purchase a UND Wellness parking pass.

Thank you

Julie Frey

Suites and Catering Operations Manager

Ralph Engelstad Arena

One Ralph Engelstad Arena Drive

Grand Forks, ND 58203

I called the Ralph on the parking passes in the Wellness lot.  I was told that the website is wrong and you can NOT buy a pass unless you have a suite. I cant believe I was the first person to call on this pass? The website clearly states $125 for a season pass. Oh well its not that big of a difference paying the $10 per time.  At least I have tickets to get in the door! 2 days 9hours 5 mins!!!!