SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fetch

I still can't

Figure out how to delete PMS ?

I really like the updated forum

Even tho sometimes it remembers the last thing u write - this is good if u leave to go get a link or reread something - it comes up when u come back to what u were posting - that I like - hate when u have to start all over again

When I click on a topic, it takes me to the first page rather than to the last-read post, and I've forgotten how to correct that.  Please refresh the old memory.  Thanks.

When I click on a topic, it takes me to the first page rather than to the last-read post, and I've forgotten how to correct that.  Please refresh the old memory.  Thanks.

Click the little dot or star to the left of the topic instead of the topic title (will only be there for topics that you've read some posts, but have unread posts).

Click the little dot or star to the left of the topic instead of the topic title (will only be there for topics that you've read some posts, but have unread posts).

Oh, yeah.  Thanks!

Is there any way to allow us to sign in from multiple devices? I regularly read from my phone and my iPad but can only be logged in on one or it logs me out on the other.

Is there any way to allow us to sign in from multiple devices? I regularly read from my phone and my iPad but can only be logged in on one or it logs me out on the other.

works for me?  Iphone and Computer.

It does keep an eye on what address your device is coming from, so if it's moving between addresses (or if multiple logins are occurring from a single address) it might make you logon again.

When clicking on a topic on the Message Board, am getting sent to the first page of the thread again.  And I don't see a star or dot to click on to correct it.  Thanks for the help.

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Can't see the results of the Hoggsbreath poll even though I made it public. 

I agree, I can't see them either. Will look into it.

1 hour ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Most every time that I click on a thread, it takes me to page one rather than the current page.  Help.  Thanks.

This is happening to me too.

If I haven't read the last comment, it brings me to the last comment.  But if I have already read the last comment, it brings me to page 1.  This seems to have just started happening in the last week or so.