Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

Non-UND FCS Thread

Recommended Posts

sprig   

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sprig said:

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

South Dakota will be very good this year. A win by UND against them would be very big for seeding. Going 2-0 against the MVFC would really help UND's postseason resume. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaMan   
2 hours ago, sprig said:

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

EWU vs NDSU was close?  Eastern got taken out behind the woodshed on their own stupid red turf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

South Dakota will be a very tough opponent.

Great out-of-conference game to prepare UND for the conference slate. 

Everyone who can travel to Vermillion needs to get out there and support Bubba and UND! Big challenge but big opportunity!

I will be there. Does UND have an allotment of tickets I can get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sprig said:

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

Did anyone watching mt state game hear the play by play guy say mvfc was going for the sweep of big sky teams?

guess they have us out of big sky already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sprig   
1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

EWU vs NDSU was close?  Eastern got taken out behind the woodshed on their own stupid red turf!

Yep, neither EWU nor UNA showed much against the MVFC opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sprig   
1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

I will be there. Does UND have an allotment of tickets I can get?

Possible the Pearsonbus has some tickets left if UND does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoHawks   
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

Good to see BGSU go down to an FCS team. Their coach was a big d bag last year and deserved to lose. I can't wait to watch a fun competitive game next week!

Agreed. Watched his post game interview after the SD game and he gave SD zero credit for winning the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Me thinks there will be a coaching change at Bowling Green at the end of the season.....maybe sooner. That program is garbage right now. If we had this year's team last year, we would have beaten them as well.

Last years team was better than them. We just played like garbage.... and still almost won. Bowling Green is hot garbage.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

EWU vs NDSU was close?  Eastern got taken out behind the woodshed on their own stupid red turf!

The "Deadpool" quote: 
Wait! You may be wondering, "Why the red suit?" Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.

After Saturday I guess I know why EWU has red turf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The "Deadpool" quote: 
Wait! You may be wondering, "Why the red suit?" Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.

After Saturday I guess I know why EWU has red turf. 

It would make more sense if their turf was brown. "this team has the right idea, they use the brown turf."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
homer   
5 hours ago, RavenousUte said:

Weber State looked good against Cal this past weekend.  Big Sky team to watch.

I see you guys beat BYU.  How did the team look?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GreenWing said:

Carrington II with another big game. 7 catches for 129 yards. I think Utah hit a homerun with him. 

Got hit with a home run is more like it. Lucky as hell. Good for them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, homer said:

I see you guys beat BYU.  How did the team look?  

Very sloppy... we left like 4 touchdowns on the field and settled for FGs due to stupid penalties.  Statwise we dominated them but gave them 6 easy points with a fumble on our 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

Very sloppy... we left like 4 touchdowns on the field and settled for FGs due to stupid penalties.  Statwise we dominated them but gave them 6 easy points with a fumble on our 20.

For sure, I watched the game and Utah totally controlled the play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

Very sloppy... we left like 4 touchdowns on the field and settled for FGs due to stupid penalties.  Statwise we dominated them but gave them 6 easy points with a fumble on our 20.

Like I said on your board, the Utes were athletically superior and it was obvious.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×