SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

1 hour ago, sprig said:

After this weekend 's poor performance by the Big Sky teams versus the Missouri Valley teams it's even more important that we take care of South Dakota next weekend. 

Saw just the second half of South Dakota State at Montana State and Montana State looked like the much better team except they dug themselves too big a hole in the first half apparently.

Looks like most of those games were really close but the Big Sky came out on the short end in all of them except ours. 

South Dakota will be very good this year. A win by UND against them would be very big for seeding. Going 2-0 against the MVFC would really help UND's postseason resume. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sprig said:

EWU vs NDSU was close?  Eastern got taken out behind the woodshed on their own stupid red turf!

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

South Dakota will be a very tough opponent.

Great out-of-conference game to prepare UND for the conference slate. 

Everyone who can travel to Vermillion needs to get out there and support Bubba and UND! Big challenge but big opportunity!

I will be there. Does UND have an allotment of tickets I can get?

2 hours ago, sprig said:

Did anyone watching mt state game hear the play by play guy say mvfc was going for the sweep of big sky teams?

guess they have us out of big sky already.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

Good to see BGSU go down to an FCS team. Their coach was a big d bag last year and deserved to lose. I can't wait to watch a fun competitive game next week!

Agreed. Watched his post game interview after the SD game and he gave SD zero credit for winning the game. 

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Me thinks there will be a coaching change at Bowling Green at the end of the season.....maybe sooner. That program is garbage right now. If we had this year's team last year, we would have beaten them as well.

Last years team was better than them. We just played like garbage.... and still almost won. Bowling Green is hot garbage.

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

EWU vs NDSU was close?  Eastern got taken out behind the woodshed on their own stupid red turf!

The "Deadpool" quote: 
Wait! You may be wondering, "Why the red suit?" Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.

After Saturday I guess I know why EWU has red turf. 

15 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The "Deadpool" quote: 
Wait! You may be wondering, "Why the red suit?" Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.

After Saturday I guess I know why EWU has red turf. 

It would make more sense if their turf was brown. "this team has the right idea, they use the brown turf."

2 hours ago, homer said:

I see you guys beat BYU.  How did the team look?  

Here is a link to the recap below.   Sounds like they limited BYU on offense......"On the defensive side of the ball, Utah held BYU to just 63 yards rushing and 233 total offensive yards."

http://www.utahutes.com/news/2017/9/10/football-utah-beats-byu-19-13.aspx