SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

On 4/18/2017 at 4:52 PM, Bison06 said:

Did I kick your dog at some point? You seem hell bent on finding nearly every one of my posts and telling me not to post here, what's the deal? There are UND fans who made posts that reflected my exact opinion and sentiment about this topic, yet you decide my post is the one opinion that shouldn't be expressed. Have I wronged you in some way that I'm not aware of?

Maybe he should IM you with something like "go <insert verb here> your <insert noun here>.  But wait, that's out of the BV playbook.  

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Trust me, I've been introduced to the "acceptance" of dissenting opinions on that site. I stopped posting there about 4 years ago after a Bison player had a run-in with the law that I thought he brought on himself.

Fair enough!  :)

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20170425120714413645204&ref=rec&tm&src=FCS

Sac State QB transferring after playing two years. Has is redshirt season left so could transfer to FCS  and sit out this season and still have two years left. Long shot for us but I think the kid has potential...his surrounding cast hasn't helped him much.

21 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20170425120714413645204&ref=rec&tm&src=FCS

Sac State QB transferring after playing two years. Has is redshirt season left so could transfer to FCS  and sit out this season and still have two years left. Long shot for us but I think the kid has potential...his surrounding cast hasn't helped him much.

If we didn't have Zimmerman I'd say this would be a good get. I doubt we have any scholly money for him though. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274510312612666/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved&notif_id=1496249936875621

For those looking for more FCS football talk, the link above is to an active facebook group called FCS Football Fans Nation.  It has more than 1000 members and they are currently doing a poll to see which fan bases are the most active.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274510312612666/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved&notif_id=1496249936875621

For those looking for more FCS football talk, the link above is to an active facebook group called FCS Football Fans Nation.  It has more than 1000 members and they are currently doing a poll to see which fan bases are the most active.

Thanks for posting. Last week I posted this on a different thread here and I was hoping to see more UND fans follow the page.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

It's nuts. They have beaten out NIU, Iowa and Iowa State on kids already.???

I suppose that win at Iowa last year didn't hurt.

Lol, I'm really surprised you're here spreading they beat out Iowa and ISU on a recruit, whether those offers were still in play or not.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

It's nuts. They have beaten out NIU, Iowa and Iowa State on kids already.???

I suppose that win at Iowa last year didn't hurt.

Wow, just saw they got that Saybein Clark out of IA. 4 star recruit. How much are they paying under the table ;)

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Wow, just saw they got that Saybein Clark out of IA. 4 star recruit. How much are they paying under the table ;)

Other sites have him as a 2 star.  Message board chatter is the kid has issues.  Big athletic kid though.

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

4 star from one service for now. They will strip at least one from him for going FCS. The star system is a joke. 

Oh I get that. Just the fact that he was getting that much attention and was rated as the #2 athlete in IA indicates the kid has talent. To your point though, the star system is a joke. Still though, NDSU is just reeling in some guys this week. Crazy stuff.