SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

32 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Watching their game. I’ve seen the jacks use this thing called creativity with their offense. Kinda strange to see. It seems to be working.

Just caught a little bit on TV, night and day play calling from what we see today. 

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

BIson got manhandled on both sides of the ball. Stick was terrible. Better team won. It will be interesting if they meet again in the playoffs. 

Stick hasn't really been asked to actually win a game in his career. He looked out of sorts all day and missed a bunch of throws.

But once again SDSU loses two games earlier so if Turds win out SDSU will have to travel to Fargo.....going to be a huge Coyote and Red Bird fan next two weeks....let's see how dominating the Turds are and how well they travel if they have to travel across the country a couple weeks in a row!!

2 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

I am not saying I would like UND to implement either type of offense that Oklahoma or Oklahoma St runs, but if Paul Rudolph were to watch this game, his head may explode while trying to understand the forward movement of the offenses.

Ever since Schleusner went to SDSU they've opened up their offense. He must have brought his xbox down to Brookings....

42 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

It was a decent hit, good for a QB.  There should be an amendment to targeting-

"If a QB lights you up, everyone laugh, no targeting."

If that's truly targeting can we just start playing 2 handed touch in college?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Stick hasn't really been asked to actually win a game in his career. He looked out of sorts all day and missed a bunch of throws.

Ask a NDSU fan one on one about Stick and you'll get an honest answer..........not the company/homer fan base line.

I love Case Cookus. That's a leader. Love him giving it to the Griz crowd too.

Did anyone watch his replacement by the way? 

Stone Smartt is/is going to be a menace for opposing defenses. Big, physical kid that can run and throw.  True freshman from California.

Yikes.

• Upvote 2