SiouxSports.com Forum

Midcontinent to Fargo

SiouxFan100

Made the switch in West Fargo a few years ago.  I had been with CableOne since they had come to town, and don't miss them one little bit...  There is no downside other than the additional connection box somewhere on your block.

MidCo Sports is worth it all by itself (watch Through These Doors and the coaches shows, some live games and game replays, etc), and the extended sports package is cheap. 

Even if you plan to cut the cord, Midcontinent's internet is the best in the midwest.

I live in Williston, and I had some door to door salesmen from Nemont come yesterday touting how much better their internet is. I asked about that award Midco recently received, and asked to see their channel listings. Not having Midco sports and solving an internet problem I didn't have didn't help their sales pitch at all.

Glad I switched to Midcontinent,but it's taking awhile to get the cord buried...

Takes a few weeks at least.  They sub out the job and crews just constantly go around and bury line all day.  Very good customer service on that end.  They came back and re-filled the trench with topsoil and seeded again after it settled.  

I have CableOne, Midcontinent, and Century Link running beside my house 15' from the outside box on the house(corner lot).  Started with CableOne, switched to Midco so have both lines ran to the house.  Century Link might be up next.  :lol:

Edited by Sioux83

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

When they trenched in your line... did they go under your landscaping? I have black edging and I want to know how they are going to go under it.. I don’t want it cut and I don’t want the line laying over the edging.. anyone know how they do that?

When they trenched in your line... did they go under your landscaping? I have black edging and I want to know how they are going to go under it.. I don’t want it cut and I don’t want the line laying over the edging.. anyone know how they do that?