SiouxSports.com Forum

The Fix is In---UND North Stars it will be

SIOUXFAN97

If we were to discuss only things that are 100% true on this site we would still be kicking the dead horse that Hak's F4 record was atrocious and he could not win a Natty...and I think we have all had enough of that.

My "in the know" just texted me "Fighting Sioux" might not be dead after all..................

;)

That is interesting. When you gather more details please expand on this.

I have been wondering where gfhoeky has been ? Seems he has been mind melding with as many people in town & got lost

The GOBC has been in lockdown in meetings since last Tuesday night.  "My source" says they are planning a protest in the Chester Fritz lawn to try to get Fighting Sioux back on the names under consideration list!! 

If we were to discuss only things that are 100% true on this site we would still be kicking the dead horse that Hak's F4 record was atrocious and he could not win a Natty...and I think we have all had enough of that.

My "in the know" just texted me "Fighting Sioux" might not be dead after all..................

;)

Hey, that's not funny! Wait...yeah that's funny;)

Are you serious????

you don't even know who my source is??

And my guess is you'll never tell us, hence why this whole thing is silly.

Two possible outcomes:

1) It's true and it happens and you still don't tell us your source. Then, still none of us believe you and think you just got lucky in the guess.

2) You're full of it and it doesn't happen.

Either way, you completely wasted your time in starting this thread.

And my guess is you'll never tell us, hence why this whole thing is silly.

Two possible outcomes:

1) It's true and it happens and you still don't tell us your source. Then, still none of us believe you and think you just got lucky in the guess.

2) You're full of it and it doesn't happen.

Either way, you completely wasted your time in starting this thread.

the reason i posted this is bc he/she was/is sick of people asking what he/she thinks the new nickname will be when it doens't matter anyways bc it has already been decided and decided months ago...my source wouldn't make things up and is very credible

the reason i posted this is bc he/she was/is sick of people asking what he/she thinks the new nickname will be when it doens't matter anyways bc it has already been decided and decided months ago...my source wouldn't make things up and is very credible

Is your source credible, probably. Is your source misinformed, absolutely. If the UND community votes for NS then it shall be NS but to say it has been already decided is just plain wrong. I also will point out I am not defending how the whole process has gone down.

the reason i posted this is bc he/she was/is sick of people asking what he/she thinks the new nickname will be when it doens't matter anyways bc it has already been decided and decided months ago...my source wouldn't make things up and is very credible

And this thread makes he/she feel better about it?

No. It was just a waste of your time for the reasons I stated above. Without proof from your supposed source, this thread is a complete waste of time.

I can make the same exact thread using a different source and the two outcomes would be the same.

1) It's true, but everyone thinks it was blind luck.

2) You're full of it.

According to my source deep inside Twamley Hall the new nickname was signed, sealed, and ready to deliver months ago.  All the paperwork for UND to take on the North Stars nickname, logo, and trademark is done and it was done a long time ago.  The public will vote for the new nickname soon and Fuhrer Kelly hopes to hell the NS wins and thats that. If the NS isn't chosen he will override the decision and base it on trademark problems or website issues.

Hope my source is wrong but i would take ns over sundogs any day.

you don't even know who my source is??

Someone received the keys (password) to the %GOBC bus.

There would have to be a long paper trail for your "source" to be correct, including usage agreements, all which would be available with a FOIA request. The GF Herald has requested quite a bit of stuff and hasn't come across anything similar to that and I'm sure they'd be happy to drop that bombshell if true.