SiouxSports.com Forum

Please attend

Fetch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RxBCcAiK6Ug

Couple things to look at when watching this video;

1.  The opinion of these people is supposed to represent the majority?  The numbers shown here do not support that.

2.  Listen to the chants.  What is the motive?

3.  The organizer herself is wearing a Sioux hockey jersey, not "North Dakota" gear.  Shows true motive.

• 2 weeks later...

Clock is ticking Kelley.  Make your decision soon.

That would require him to make a decision and stand by it. In all of his years here he has yet to show me that he has the leadership skills to do that. A president is supposed to be a leader. But Kelley always seems to hide behind committees and press releases from VPs or conveniently be unavailable for comment. 

I really would like if our next president is someone with Midwest values, a business background and a strong personality that will make people trust and respect his decisions. 

Buuuut, I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

• Upvote 4

That would require him to make a decision and stand by it. In all of his years here he has yet to show me that he has the leadership skills to do that. A president is supposed to be a leader. But Kelley always seems to hide behind committees and press releases from VPs or conveniently be unavailable for comment. 

I really would like if our next president is someone with Midwest values, a business background and a strong personality that will make people trust and respect his decisions. 

Buuuut, I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

He's not ready yet, but look for Minot St. Pres. Steve Shirley to apply after the next guy leaves.  Shirley did his undergrad (business admin), masters (business admin), and doctorate (higher education) all at UND.

Edited by UNDBIZ

If Squeeky Fromme has ANY balls he'll say..."No - I appointed a nickname committee and they delivered - NO nd option and the vote for the current nickname finalists will stand."    He's leaving - if he can't make a final stand for an unpopular point while LEAVING - he never was a leader in the first place!

• Upvote 1