SiouxSports.com Forum

2015/16 Season

obborg

Make it 2 in a row for the women.  Dyer had a nice game for UND.

Yeah, Dyer is starting to find that outside touch.  If she heats up from outside she becomes downright scary to defend.  Tonight you could tell WIU had her scouted as a drive and crash type because they played her on thier heels,  allowing her a cushion and she made them pay.

6. Plus 9 points and 11 boards. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a triple-double or two this year.

the points are there for her. she just has to be more patient, set her feet and quit rushing her shots.  If she works on that this year, all summer and into next season, she could be very special. 

Fun time and win for UND.  NDSU doesn't have much for players.  #11 is a stud tho.  I think she was like 5 of 7 from 3 and made another that got called off because of a foul.  Only other was #34 who can only drive left.

UND really made all the hustle plays.

How many blocks did Smith have?

Not to mention all the shots she altered just with her presence.  It was bad coaching for the bison to keep trying to get in close, especially near the end when they needed 3s anyways.  Nice to see Szabla back to full strength.

Brewster made the right adjustments at halftime.  I have seen him come back to win games with halftime adjustments.  But sometimes those necessary changes need to come earlier than halftime.  Hard to blame the players when they were led into a disadvantage for way to long.

I am normally impressed enough with Brewster's gameplanning, but today was not his finest showing.

But they went in focusing on stopping the 3 from this team that shoots a ton. Focused on that and it worked as UND had more 3 attempts in first half than they did.

However, they did a nice job of adjusting to that and taking it to the hole more. That's the reason for the good start and it didn't help that even at home our guys just don't seem to have their legs until the 2nd half. I don't get that.