SiouxSports.com Forum

2015/16 Season

obborg

Schedule is up.  Highlights:

--Nov 13, 1st regular season game is @ Hannah Stewart's Iowa Hawkeyes. 

--Nov.28, @ Oregon

--December is stacked, including NDSU (12th,)  South Dakota (19th,) and @Minnesota (23rd.)

--Last 2 BSC games are at the Betty vs. Montana St. and Montana.

Also, the roster has been updated and we're at 18 players as expected.  The only question marks are the 3 redshirts.

Schedule is up.  Highlights:

--Nov 13, 1st regular season game is @ Hannah Stewart's Iowa Hawkeyes. 

--Nov.28, @ Oregon

--December is stacked, including NDSU (12th,)  South Dakota (19th,) and @Minnesota (23rd.)

--Last 2 BSC games are at the Betty vs. Montana St. and Montana.

Also, the roster has been updated and we're at 18 players as expected.  The only question marks are the 3 redshirts.

Small senior class, challenging non-conference schedule, only yearly complaint.... No SDSU :sad:

• 3 months later...

There will be an NBA Hall of Famer on the bench when Montana State visits Grand Forks March 4.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-basketball/3869783-womens-basketball-john-stockton-takes-job-montana-state-will-face-und

People might just pack the Betty to get a look at an assistant coach. Too Funny! But very cool.  John Stockton, wow!  Him and Malone... now that was a sight to see back in the day!

Dyer was off the chain today.  She will be a BSC first-teamer before she's done here.  Morton impressed.  She seemed to lack the freshman nerves and looked very confident. The newcomers seem like they bring plenty of raw talent for the coaches to work with.  Brewster was his normal self (you know, screaming at the refs and scolding his players even while up by 20+ in an exhibition game.)  

• Upvote 1

I don't think she played. Of the Freshman, I thought that Klabo, Freije, Morton, Asuncion and Haas all looked like they could help. Haas didin't play much, but I really liked the way she posted up and went to the basket. Asuncion and Klabo looked a little nervous, so these exhibitions will help them.

Anyone know why Freije isn't playing in today's exhibition?  I sure hope she isn't hurt, too!

We lead Crookston 45-23 at half.  Better not get cocky though as the Bison had a nice lead on Crookston at half and lost!

Edited by UND Fan