SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I don't see anybody on this board giving a F what you see.

Maybe your team will prove me wrong. Maybe they will beat UW and then beat SHSU.  I would hope they would beat SHSU. You know the team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs and UND would have beaten last year even with the injuries. That one should be a cakewalk. The SHSU head coach thanked Klieman last year for not trying to score in the second half. 

Just now, nd1sufan said:

Maybe your team will prove me wrong. Maybe they will beat UW and then beat SHSU.  I would hope they would beat SHSU. You know the team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs and UND would have beaten last year even with the injuries. That one should be a cakewalk. The SHSU head coach thanked Klieman last year for not trying to score in the second half. 

Seriously, can you just go away.  No value.  You're a f'n idiot, basically.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 2:11 PM, UNDBIZ said:

I believe last year this fundraiser showed up under "crowdfunding" on the foundation website.  Is there any way to navigate to this without using the direct link?  Maybe it takes a couple more days to get it linked on the website, but it just seems hidden right now.

Why isnt essential player safety equipment included in the budget?  Why do they need ankle braces?  Dont they tape players before every practice?  If they dont why not?

9 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Why isnt essential player safety equipment included in the budget?  Why do they need ankle braces?  Dont they tape players before every practice?  If they dont why not?

The way I understand it, these braces would eliminate the need to tape. Thus they're not essential, they're a convenience. 

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Ok? What exactly are you trying to say? Or are you just trying to sh*t on our fundraiser? If so, screw off. 

Dont understand why you have to have a fundraiser for safety equipment when that should be supplied automatically. Makes no sense to me.

Just like Bubbas quote makes no sense. Thats why I asked. But I guess nobody really knows.

1 minute ago, bison73 said:

Dont understand why you have to have a fundraiser for safety equipment when that should be supplied automatically. Makes no sense to me.

Just like Bubbas quote makes no sense. Thats why I asked. But I guess nobody really knows.

Most every team, including UND, uses tape. This will replace our use of tape. Bubba said players with ankle issues (current and prior) are getting taped and these braces will replace the tape. I don't understand why it's so difficult to understand. Nor do I understand why you care other than you're trying to troll the thread. 

• Upvote 3

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Win over ndsu

Who the heck cares if we beat them or not.   Look at the big picture, I'd much rather settle for a playoff appearance followed with a playoff win.   One game doesn't determine our season, but one season determines our playoffs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hawkster said:

Who the heck cares if we beat them or not.   Look at the big picture, I'd much rather settle for a playoff appearance followed with a playoff win.   One game doesn't determine our season, but one season determines our playoffs.

Really? Really!

Of course UND fans would care *if* UND beats NDSU.

If it happens next year, it would perhaps be the biggest win in the history of UND football.

Also, to your point, if UND beats NDSU in Fargo I’m quite sure UND would then be capable of winning a playoff game .....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hawkster said:

If we beat them, many good things will happen. Seen this happen over the years, and even when least expected; like in the "Massacre in the October Rain" in  the 1971 game in Fargo and "The Strip" in 1993 game at Memorial Stadium.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Really? Really!

Of course UND fans would care *if* UND beats NDSU.

If it happens next year, it would perhaps be the biggest win in the history of UND football.

Also, to your point, if UND beats NDSU in Fargo I’m quite sure UND would then be capable of winning a playoff game .....

I prefer to live for bigger things.   Yes, beating the Bison in Fargo would be great, but I'm not counting on it, but I do think a playoff berth and win  is possible and even probable.   That gets us farther down the ultimate road for this program too.    Some of you are too obsessed with NDSU.

2 hours ago, Hawkster said:

If a team can beat NDSU, they can win in the playoffs. Right now they are the benchmark. A season with a NDSU win to go along with some playoff wins is a program changer. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 10:12 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

NDSU is currently the best program in the history of FCS football. It’s not necessarily wise to be ignorant of that fact.

UND beating NDSU in Fargo would set UND up for huge things in 2019. Merely getting into the playoffs and winning a playoff game actually pales in comparison to the possibilities that beating NDSU would produce. UND beating NDSU would mean national title potential for UND. 

Merry Christmas! 

Well. SDSU has beaten the Bison multiple times in the regular season, what good has it done them?

Playoff wins and Championships are all that matters. Beating a rival in the regular season is just one win in a long season. No more no less. 

• Upvote 1

Kids bought me Alexa for Christmas. They claim she is smart and helpful.

I plugged her into 110 AC, downloaded the app on my phone, connected her to wifi, and gave her my first try. '"Alexa, what's the weather forecast?"

Alexa, 'In GF there is a winter storm warning in effect till December 28 9:00 am .............. Local schools including UND closed for tomorrow.'

Next question: "Alexa, next September 7th, can our UND Sioux beat the NDSU Bison in college football?"

Alexa, 'It's now the Fighting Hawks verses Bison in a thrill filled sellout in the MP.  Without a ticket, one can watch on NBC ND, or catch the results/game high points in the GF Hearld the following Tuesday.'

• Upvote 3

• UNDBIZ locked this topic