SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

UND at NDSU Dumpster Fire Thread

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU has a long history of negative recruiting so I wouldn’t bring that up if I were you.

Examples? We should probably focus on the current staffs at both schools since they are the only ones relevant today. I don't care what Bohl, Hager, Thomas or Mussman did. They are long gone. 

24 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Examples? We should probably focus on the current staffs at both schools since they are the only ones relevant today. I don't care what Bohl, Hager, Thomas or Mussman did. They are long gone. 

Waiting for those myself.

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Are you saying that is happening?

Yes.

One other thing that came through the grapevine from those in the know is you might want to tell Bubba ----that when he offers a kid at camp dont threaten to pull the offer if he goes to the camp at NDSU.

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU has a long history of negative recruiting so I wouldn’t bring that up if I were you.

I believe it was Joe Glenn was quoted as saying you dont have to worry about NDSU negative recruiting like you do the other school in ND.

But recruits also pass along information about negative recruiting when they visit other schools.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Yes.

One other thing that came through the grapevine from those in the know is you might want to tell Bubba ----that when he offers a kid at camp dont threaten to pull the offer if he goes to the camp at NDSU.

And it’s fine for NDSU to give take it or leave it offers?

• Like 1