Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

UND at NDSU Dumpster Fire Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Please nobody feed the weak troll attempt. Please. Please. 

How is that a troll? People on here still talk smack about ndsu after 5 straight titles. I guess you all have it figured out and will win 6 straight. Good for you 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fueledbyramen said:

Delete my statement? Lol. #sad. Bunch of butthurt sioux people.  Post a factual statement and it will be deleted. Is Trump running this board? 

It was moved to the appropriate place, Leroy.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, this is the board saying that Gene Taylor will try to buy out the game with UND so I'm not suprised. Like anyone in the Big 12 would be scared of UND? Oh crap, they lost to Richmond in the first round of FCS last year, let's get out of that contract.   

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Von Miller was a 4-star recruit and had offers from A&M, Oklahoma, Ole Miss and Florida. He has a little more natural ability than the guys UND (and other FCS schools) recruit and take a few years to develop.

Except NDSU. All they recruit are FBS-caliber kids. :silly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Except NDSU. All they recruit are FBS-caliber kids. :silly:

 I know you are attempting to be a sarcastic prick, but I think ndsu's track record of sending players to the pro ranks the last ten years, kind of says they MAY be recruiting a pretty high  caliber    Athlete.         

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Texas rancher said:

 I know you are attempting to be a sarcastic prick, but I think ndsu's track record of sending players to the pro ranks the last ten years, kind of says they MAY be recruiting a pretty high  caliber    Athlete.         

He just said that to make sure you NDSU people were still reading every single thread of ours, because he knew somebody would reply......and we need an NDSU person to needlessly defend their program or brag about it on our board at least a couple of times a week to keep up with the quota.  :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

He just said that to make sure you NDSU people were still reading every single thread of ours, because he knew somebody would reply......and we need an NDSU person to needlessly defend their program or brag about it on our board at least a couple of times a week to keep up with the quota.  :)

Yes, that is why he posted it in a forum about und's 2017 season.  News flash it isn't hard to read other teams talk forums, I am a registered member of at least ten current and former fcs message boards, none except for maybe a couple of posters on egriz are as snide as a handful on this board.  Seriously, Taking a pot shot comment about ndsu recruits comes off as petty and wreaks of desperation. Reminds me of a middle schooler looking for attention from the more popular kids by acting out in a weird way.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

Yes, that is why he posted it in a forum about und's 2017 season.  News flash it isn't hard to read other teams talk forums, I am a registered member of at least ten current and former fcs message boards, none except for maybe a couple of posters on egriz are as snide as a handful on this board.  Seriously, Taking a pot shot comment about ndsu recruits comes off as petty and wreaks of desperation. Reminds me of a middle schooler looking for attention from the more popular kids by acting out in a weird way.

He made a joke. Now stop trying to derail the thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll never understand why someone would post on a fan board of a team in which they have no ties or rooting interest. But to be registered on no less than 10 current and former fcs message boards seems a bit excessive IMO.  Is this normal?

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Old School Guy said:

I'll never understand why someone would post on a fan board of a team in which they have no ties or rooting interest. But to be registered on no less than 10 current and former fcs message boards seems a bit excessive IMO.  Is this normal?

No, that's not normal at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

No, that's not normal at all.

It's called friendly banter with like minded sports fans.  Now stop derailing this thread, life changing important things are being discussed here!

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Calling someone a prick is considered friendly banter in your world?  Btw your cows are out, better go check some fence. 

Is having cattle, and being a farmer some kind of a put down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Texas rancher said:

Is having cattle, and being a farmer some kind of a put down?

No.  I was just trying to give you something to do other than being a prick on siouxsports.  

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why isn't UND beating out NDSU for recruits? I see that Tom Miller thinks winning is an overblown narrative used too often by Bison fans. If winning isn't it, what is it? Are NDSU coaches better recruiters? Facilities? Better city? Better chance to get to the NFL? This is year 5 for Bubba. How long before he starts winning some of these battles? My guess is most UND fans were expecting that by now he would be winning his share of these battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

So why isn't UND beating out NDSU for recruits? I see that Tom Miller thinks winning is an overblown narrative used too often by Bison fans. If winning isn't it, what is it? Are NDSU coaches better recruiters? Facilities? Better city? Better chance to get to the NFL? This is year 5 for Bubba. How long before he starts winning some of these battles? My guess is most UND fans were expecting that by now he would be winning his share of these battles. 

Because Mussman ran the program into the ground and the administration didn't provide enough money for decent salaries for the coaches. Also, our transition period was not managed very well, while NDSU had a very successful transition period. When you are starting over from scratch, you aren't going to immediately win recruiting battles against a national power 80 miles away.

UND was in this position in 1986 and it took 6 years to make the postseason and 7 years to beat NDSU and win a couple of playoff games. We are now in about the same position as we were in the late 1980's. People who think we should contend for Frisco right now simply do not have a realistic timetable in their heads.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×