SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

UND at NDSU Dumpster Fire Thread

3 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Please nobody feed the weak troll attempt. Please. Please. 

How is that a troll? People on here still talk smack about ndsu after 5 straight titles. I guess you all have it figured out and will win 6 straight. Good for you 

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, fueledbyramen said:

Delete my statement? Lol. #sad. Bunch of butthurt sioux people.  Post a factual statement and it will be deleted. Is Trump running this board? 

It was moved to the appropriate place, Leroy.  

• Upvote 3

I mean, this is the board saying that Gene Taylor will try to buy out the game with UND so I'm not suprised. Like anyone in the Big 12 would be scared of UND? Oh crap, they lost to Richmond in the first round of FCS last year, let's get out of that contract.   

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Von Miller was a 4-star recruit and had offers from A&M, Oklahoma, Ole Miss and Florida. He has a little more natural ability than the guys UND (and other FCS schools) recruit and take a few years to develop.

Except NDSU. All they recruit are FBS-caliber kids. :silly:

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Except NDSU. All they recruit are FBS-caliber kids. :silly:

I know you are attempting to be a sarcastic prick, but I think ndsu's track record of sending players to the pro ranks the last ten years, kind of says they MAY be recruiting a pretty high  caliber    Athlete.         

2 hours ago, Texas rancher said:

I know you are attempting to be a sarcastic prick, but I think ndsu's track record of sending players to the pro ranks the last ten years, kind of says they MAY be recruiting a pretty high  caliber    Athlete.         

He just said that to make sure you NDSU people were still reading every single thread of ours, because he knew somebody would reply......and we need an NDSU person to needlessly defend their program or brag about it on our board at least a couple of times a week to keep up with the quota.  :)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

He just said that to make sure you NDSU people were still reading every single thread of ours, because he knew somebody would reply......and we need an NDSU person to needlessly defend their program or brag about it on our board at least a couple of times a week to keep up with the quota.  :)

Yes, that is why he posted it in a forum about und's 2017 season.  News flash it isn't hard to read other teams talk forums, I am a registered member of at least ten current and former fcs message boards, none except for maybe a couple of posters on egriz are as snide as a handful on this board.  Seriously, Taking a pot shot comment about ndsu recruits comes off as petty and wreaks of desperation. Reminds me of a middle schooler looking for attention from the more popular kids by acting out in a weird way.

• Downvote 3

17 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

Yes, that is why he posted it in a forum about und's 2017 season.  News flash it isn't hard to read other teams talk forums, I am a registered member of at least ten current and former fcs message boards, none except for maybe a couple of posters on egriz are as snide as a handful on this board.  Seriously, Taking a pot shot comment about ndsu recruits comes off as petty and wreaks of desperation. Reminds me of a middle schooler looking for attention from the more popular kids by acting out in a weird way.

He made a joke. Now stop trying to derail the thread. 

I'll never understand why someone would post on a fan board of a team in which they have no ties or rooting interest. But to be registered on no less than 10 current and former fcs message boards seems a bit excessive IMO.  Is this normal?

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Old School Guy said:

I'll never understand why someone would post on a fan board of a team in which they have no ties or rooting interest. But to be registered on no less than 10 current and former fcs message boards seems a bit excessive IMO.  Is this normal?

No, that's not normal at all.

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

No, that's not normal at all.

It's called friendly banter with like minded sports fans.  Now stop derailing this thread, life changing important things are being discussed here!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Calling someone a prick is considered friendly banter in your world?  Btw your cows are out, better go check some fence. 

Is having cattle, and being a farmer some kind of a put down?

1 hour ago, Texas rancher said:

Is having cattle, and being a farmer some kind of a put down?

No.  I was just trying to give you something to do other than being a prick on siouxsports.  

• Upvote 3