SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

goodness I don't know how I missed it. I must not have looked hard enough.

A mile long though?

Its huge. Its going down streets that its never gone down before. I usually get in the reserved line 1-2 hours before it opens. I have never seen it this long before. They wont get them all in the lot.

If you see a yellow trailer with a picture of the Bison in a tunnel waiting to come out on the back tailgate that my trailer. Stop in to our tailgate and enjoy some good food and banter.

Rows D and E spots 19-25. Close to the porta pottys.

How can we find your tailgate?    Maybe you could hang some Kelly Green balloons on your lightpost. 

• Upvote 1

Just realized if this game goes the way the odds say Sioux Sports will be overrun with trolls - Admins I hope you have a plan. On the other hand if we play to our potential and get a few breaks and keep it close or perhaps even "shock the North Dakota World" then they'll go back under their rock. 

Schnepf and Kolpack make reading the Forum on Saturdays almost unbearable. Any sense of nonbiased subjectivity is nonexistent regardless of whom NDSU is playing...today is no different. 

Yup, the article should have been titled "Bulliten Board Material For UND"

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-football/3842568-kevin-schnepf-much-1980s-you-can-expect-bison-win-over-und

Lets just say the players are aware.

That's what was reported on KVLY.

Its around the block, to the practice fields, south through the dorms and to Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse.

My neighbors (big Bison fans) posted a pic on FB being in line with Newman Outdoor Field in the background. It was a huge line.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-football/3842568-kevin-schnepf-much-1980s-you-can-expect-bison-win-over-und

Schnepf using UND's game against Weber State--last year--without mentioning the circumstances (UND qb injuries), as some sort of basis of comparison with NDSU's game last week. Really? Maybe one of the dumber uses of comparative scores I've seen in awhile. 

• Upvote 1

So if UND beats the Bison what's this asshat going to write about? The win was a fluke? UND is better this year than in the 80's and early 90's? I'm glad this game is played on the field and not by the media.

• 1 year later...
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
2 minutes ago, fueledbyramen said:

Delete my statement? Lol. #sad. Bunch of butthurt sioux people.  Post a factual statement and it will be deleted. Is Trump running this board? 

It was moved to the appropriate place, Leroy.  

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Except NDSU. All they recruit are FBS-caliber kids. :silly:

I know you are attempting to be a sarcastic prick, but I think ndsu's track record of sending players to the pro ranks the last ten years, kind of says they MAY be recruiting a pretty high  caliber    Athlete.