SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

I am really looking forward to this game! IMO all the back and forth is fun and should be taken as such. In the end its all about the game. Lets have a clean and well played game by both teams. I also wish no injuries for either side. I wish you Good Luck tomorrow.

If you see a yellow trailer with a picture of the Bison in a tunnel waiting to come out on the back tailgate that my trailer. Stop in to our tailgate and enjoy some good food and banter.

Rows D and E spots 19-25. Close to the porta pottys.

Edited by bison73
  • Upvote 3

It is so obvious that this is more than "just another game", and smart people on both the UND and NDSU side knew this and would acknowledge it.  But those few NDSU people that wouldn't acknowledge it..........I wonder where they are.

Hanging out with Lakes at the non-watch party cheering on Florida State and doing the tomahawk chop.

• Upvote 2

I am really looking forward to this game! IMO all the back and forth is fun and should be taken as such. In the end its all about the game. Lets have a clean and well played game by both teams. I also wish no injuries for either side. I wish you Good Luck tomorrow.

If you see a yellow trailer with a picture of the Bison in a tunnel waiting to come out on the back tailgate that my trailer. Stop in to our tailgate and enjoy some good food and banter.

You're a brave man extending an invitation to this crowd. Either that or this is an attempt to congregate UND fans to the porta pottys. 

hoping for same and thanks for offer.  I would come by but am stuck in twin cities this weekend.   

I just drove by the tailgate lots. The line to get in to the west GA lot is huge. If you arent in line now you wont get in to that lot tomorrow. You might be able to get in to the east lot. You can tailgate there but alcohol is not allowed.

i was just up by the dome. I didn't see anyone in line.

Need to get your glasses checked?

I
 I
v

I just drove by the tailgate lots. The line to get in to the west GA lot is huge. If you arent in line now you wont get in to that lot tomorrow. You might be able to get in to the east lot. You can tailgate there but alcohol is not allowed.

Word from Bison fans is the tailgating line is currently already longer than they have ever seen it, including just before the lots open in the morning...well over a mile long already.

NDSU needs to hurry up with that 40,000 outdoor stadium. Would have sold out in minutes.

Edited by Cratter

Word from Bison fans is the tailgating line is currently already longer than they have ever seen it, including just before the lots open in the morning...well over a mile long already.

NDSU needs to hurry up with that 40,000 outdoor stadium. Would have sold out in minutes.

goodness I don't know how I missed it. I must not have looked hard enough.

A mile long though?

goodness I don't know how I missed it. I must not have looked hard enough.

A mile long though?

That's what was reported on KVLY.

Its around the block, to the practice fields, south through the dorms and to Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse.

Edited by Cratter

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic