SiouxSports.com Forum

Fetch's Random Musings

The Sicatoka

Great to finally meet u in person - we have been online friends a long time

My grandsons team went on to win that tournament & my other 8 yr old was playing in Crookston & became a scoring machine 

12969828_1134452693240297_1418066818_n.m

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I honestly love Princes music & hope he RIP but this was seriously funny back in the day & still is :D

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e748yj/chappelle-s-show-charlie-murphy-s-true-hollywood-stories---prince---uncensoredb

I heard an interview with Prince about that sketch.  He thought it was funny.  He said it fairly accurate too.  But, he said he wasn't that good a player...Charlie Murphy was just that bad of a player.  Lol

On 5/2/2016 at 7:43 PM, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Except for those stairs. Something has to be done about the stairs. :)

Yeah how did that happen there has to be a code violation there - not as bad going up but weirdly slow coming down

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:24 PM, Fetch said:

Got to say I have spent a lot of time this Winter at ICON Sports Center - They hit a home run building that place

I've been to ICON Sport Center a few times, with grandson playing hockey. My daughter contributed towards helping building it, so went along for grand opening. My first taught was like a flashback, UND used to play in the Barn and this is for youth hockey, wow!!!  What a great floor plan to a terrific building, also overall plan has a layout for two outdoor rinks.  U18 crowd was pretty impressed; with Engelstad's Palace and having two sheets of ice across town in a very friendly arena for smaller crowds. Concourse area is pretty neat where you can kind of peak at two different games.  This building put GF up another cog in hockey. It's really set up for hockey tournaments (has like a dozen locker rooms under the stands between the sheets of ice). 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have to tell a story

I have been involved in the Internet since it began - love Web sites with forums especially ones that are more like slow chats ....like here

I have had my own on waterfowl hunting (there used to be lots of them) with lots of opinionated folks that would argue anything 

Most ended up with like minded after a few yrs of fighting

MiNE was like that & even ended up just kind of a North vs South thing that has been going strong for over 10 yrs

It has amazed me how u can get to know some people online & even be really good friends & never meet them

I have one guy who was 76 yrs old from Arkansas & he died last weekend he had private messaged me a couple weeks ago kinda saying he would not be around much longer - we knew he had health problems - but he never let on how bad it was 

I am really going to miss him 

He had become a big part of several of our lives

I guess I really am happy this internet thing happened or we would have never met at all - but it is strange how close u can get to folks in this medium 

• Upvote 2