SiouxSports.com Forum

Fetch's Random Musings

The Sicatoka

I can't claim credit for this thread:

Can we have a thread titled "Fetch's Random Thoughts"?

OK, I changed it slightly to "musings" because not all of Fetch's postings are really thoughts but maybe reflections. 

Fetch: Have at it. 

• Upvote 3

Kind of like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" on SNL.

A classic:  "Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he developes a good, lucky feeling."

Kind of like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" on SNL.

A classic: "Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he developes a good, lucky feeling."

My favorite...

"If you happen to drop your keys into a volcano, resist the urge to go in and get them. Because, man, they're gone."

• Upvote 1

Being fairly new at this retirement stuff I have had more time to watch Shark Week

WOW it is amazing - I love boating & have always been attracted to the ocean but never gave Sharks a lot of thought - Now I have never liked Snakes or Alligators or Crocs or anything that can bite & hurt u but Sharks take it to a new level....amazing footage on most shows - I have learned a lot

I used to Love KFC but got sick woofing some down in Fargo a few months ago. So I have not ate any for awhile but I really do miss it. Today I read this http://www.buzzfeed.com/venessawong/the-real-colonel-sanders

Now I have to go give it another chance.

The Ralph should get KFC to go with Bud products &/ or beer cause come to think of it I did not have beer to wash it down last time - that has to be why I got sick.....(rolleyes)

Lake Lida near Pelican Rapids has a burger joint u must try

Great food maybe better than great if in that area check it out & obviously the word is getting out steady flow of hungry people it is unique beyond a quick discription - I think it's called Maple resort

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two new things I have discovered 

Wendy's has greasy fries covered in greasy cheese with bacon u eat with a fork that are delious 

& Oreos has a new cookie that is filled with brownie dough

Wendy's has Ghost Pepper fries that are pretty good.