Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Sicatoka

Fetch's Random Musings

185 posts in this topic

I can't claim credit for this thread:

Can we have a thread titled "Fetch's Random Thoughts"?

OK, I changed it slightly to "musings" because not all of Fetch's postings are really thoughts but maybe reflections. 

Fetch: Have at it. 

Kind of like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" on SNL.

A classic:  "Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he developes a good, lucky feeling."

Kind of like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" on SNL.

A classic: "Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he developes a good, lucky feeling."

My favorite...

"If you happen to drop your keys into a volcano, resist the urge to go in and get them. Because, man, they're gone."

Hey Fetch, how about we hire a consultant to conduct a study as to why there are not Bud products? Would only cost a few hundred grand  :lol:

They should have a poll on which beer to serve - I'd say both would bring in more $$$ 

Come ON Folks am I the only one who wants Bud light & Bud light lime ?

I dont know why the other thread got locked ? Sic must like sick beer  :whistling:

If we can't have our name - Let us drown our sorrow with the beer we like 

Being fairly new at this retirement stuff I have had more time to watch Shark Week

WOW it is amazing - I love boating & have always been attracted to the ocean but never gave Sharks a lot of thought - Now I have never liked Snakes or Alligators or Crocs or anything that can bite & hurt u but Sharks take it to a new level....amazing footage on most shows - I have learned a lot

I used to Love KFC but got sick woofing some down in Fargo a few months ago. So I have not ate any for awhile but I really do miss it. Today I read this http://www.buzzfeed.com/venessawong/the-real-colonel-sanders

Now I have to go give it another chance.

The Ralph should get KFC to go with Bud products &/ or beer cause come to think of it I did not have beer to wash it down last time - that has to be why I got sick.....(rolleyes)

Lake Lida near Pelican Rapids has a burger joint u must try

Great food maybe better than great if in that area check it out & obviously the word is getting out steady flow of hungry people it is unique beyond a quick discription - I think it's called Maple resort

Stopped in Bemidji and had a Giovanni's pizza, man I miss that place! How can GF not have one anymore?

Took my granddaughter to see Minions today - couldn't help but think about how awful those theater shootings would be

Stopped in Bemidji and had a Giovanni's pizza, man I miss that place! How can GF not have one anymore?

Have you ever checked out Paul Bunyan Sub Shop, those are awesome, too. 

Have you ever checked out Paul Bunyan Sub Shop, those are awesome, too.

I have many times, love that Italian like sauce they use!

Two new things I have discovered 

Wendy's has greasy fries covered in greasy cheese with bacon u eat with a fork that are delious 

& Oreos has a new cookie that is filled with brownie dough

Two new things I have discovered 

Wendy's has greasy fries covered in greasy cheese with bacon u eat with a fork that are delious 

& Oreos has a new cookie that is filled with brownie dough

Wendy's has Ghost Pepper fries that are pretty good.