SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Sports TV Options

siouxfan512

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 7:34 AM, GoalieMask said:

As a loyal UND telecast viewer, this is tough news to hear. 

Some traditions need to remain.  For example, what is a world without North Dakota Eye Clinic?  And their half century of eye care excellence?

The preceding message was brought to you by Dahlstrom Motors in Oslo. 

9 minutes ago, terbele said:

Does anyone else experience a lot of pixilating when watching Big Sky on Pluto/Roku while changing to Watch Big Sky on the omputer is crystal clear.

I have experienced poor picture quality watching UND football on Pluto. The problem I have had is no so much pixilation, but poor resolution. It looks more like an old, poor quality, analogue transmission than digital. I too get a much better picture on my laptop with WatchBigSky.

2 hours ago, terbele said:

Does anyone else experience a lot of pixilating when watching Big Sky on Pluto/Roku while changing to Watch Big Sky on the omputer is crystal clear.

Watchbigsky.com has been great for me. Pluto on the other hand has been terrible. I was hoping the app on my PS4 would work well so I didn't have to hook my computer up every time but in the end it takes 2 minutes of work for a great stream so I will take it.