SiouxSports.com Forum

2015/2016 season

Sioux17

so with all this talk about last season being another that got away fire hak and how many years its been since we last won the big one.  So I thought it would be more fun to look to the future.  I like most can't wait to start the next season.  The beauty about sports is there is always next.  Lots of questions for next year.  Who leaves early? Who actually comes in? Lines, captains and who will be the breakout player.

My take is this could be one of the better freshman classes we have coming in.  If zane stays we are back in the frozen four.  No clue on lines cause im not actually sure which eligible players will come in and who will wait another year  (a little help with that info from SS would be nice). I believe our d core will once again be one of the best in the nation.

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!

so with all this talk about last season being another that got away fire hak and how many years its been since we last won the big one.  So I thought it would be more fun to look to the future.  I like most can't wait to start the next season.  The beauty about sports is there is always next.  Lots of questions for next year.  Who leaves early? Who actually comes in? Lines, captains and who will be the breakout player.

My take is this could be one of the better freshman classes we have coming in.  If zane stays we are back in the frozen four.  No clue on lines cause im not actually sure which eligible players will come in and who will wait another year  (a little help with that info from SS would be nice). I believe our d core will once again be one of the best in the nation.

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!

There is already one for next season.