SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

25-4-4 .927 GAA. He must have done something right at BU, no?

Maybe I missed something, but I thought the original poster was just referencing that particular goal, and not the entire body of work. Hence the emojis.

I'll try to find the link, but right after his signing, there was actually a really good article in the NY Times about Matt O'Connor.  Matt said his phone was lighting up with phone calls/texts/emails from opposing coaches, NHL goalies, former BU goalies, etc with encouragement.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Buccigross, he's hearing that former Denver assistant coach and current Providence assistant coach Steve Miller is leaving and going back to Colorado to be with family.

So you're sayin' Denver's gettin' the Steve Miller Band back together?

Another kid from North Dakota is going to play D1 hockey. Jared Spooner from Bismarck has committed to Mankato. He cureently plays for the Bismarck Bobcats. I had the privilege of coaching him on 2 AAA teams back when he was a squirt. Good kid who has come a long way with his game.

Another kid from North Dakota is going to play D1 hockey. Jared Spooner from Bismarck has committed to Mankato. He cureently plays for the Bismarck Bobcats. I had the privilege of coaching him on 2 AAA teams back when he was a squirt. Good kid who has come a long way with his game.

Wasn't he originally a Williston kid who moved to Bismarck to get in a better program atmosphere?

• 2 weeks later...